Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the romance with Cedric is my favourite part of the Witcher 2.... besides Iorveth of course

Speaking of which, what happens if Geralt doesn't have sex with Triss in the Elven baths? :p

To be more precise, Geralt says that Scoia'tael can be nearby, so they shouldn't make any unnecessary noise, which makes Triss slightly dissapointed. Then you have to use Aard again to open the entrance and after leaving you meet the Scoia'tael (the one that you see in the cutscene during the sex scene). They got little pissy, because you stepped with your dirty Dh'oine feet on their sacred ground. You can convince them to let you go this time or, if diplomacy fail, simply slaughter them.

The worst weekend: six relevant people in TV, theatre, music-journalism, politic world has died.... At each new News emission a new death is announced... what's happen?

The worst weekend: six relevant people in TV, theatre, music-journalism, politic world has died.... At each new News emission a new death is announced... what's happen?

It must be true love... when one person finds out that their love has died then they can't go on living either. Chain reaction!

One of that people is an actress, theatre director who suffered a brain cancer that left her blind. Dispite of this she returned on stage as soon she could. No worried about her blindness. After 30 representations (wright word?) she has gone on Friday... Damn.... Ets al notre cor, Rosa Novell.

Seriously, I cannot comment this images. Maybe is a bad day to see the funny side of this or anything.

@wichat Why do you feel so much for some random people on TV or theatre or whatever? Are they not just strangers to you, that you might have seen, but never known? I might be a bit cold hearted in that regard, but the only thing that bothers me in that regard is, wehn I don't get to see something anymore that they produced, cause they died. Besides that...

Because I spend time of my life hearing them, enjoying them, they taugh me some kind of things, every one in different ways. Why can I not feel about such people who in some manner they are part of my memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom