Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pff. You get all the fun toys.

Part of me wishes Finland would join NATO. At least then there would be better chances of having more modern weaponry to play with at military refresher courses. :p

Oh an inb4 @eliharel starts to brag about high tech Israeli weaponry :p

Meh. You will always win in that kind of contest, for Finland had one of the finest pieces of weaponry ever seen. This guy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

Amazing man. Putting aside the whole shoot-people thing, the discipline and technique required to achieve what he did, and survive, just amazing.

Used a Carl Gustav a few times wi me oppo, nice bit of kit. Oh and had a go on a Challenger's main gun once, right laugh, though I could hardly fit in the bloody thing.

Fit in..the...gun? Did anyone else think that, immediately upon reading Bloth's post? And then get something like this visual?

"It's a whole new 'orrible way of making WAR!" "Please, please go back to just shooting us."

@gedierond Have an endless wave of joy this day and have a mountain of great memories after it. I wish you to have every day you'll spend together to be as awesome as your wedding day. :sorcerer:

As for the wedding in my country. I know two ways of how people doing it.

Registry office -> restaurant -> hotel

And

Nature -> Nature -> Nature

I prefer the second. Because it includes the fresh air, folk music and other traditional stuff. :)

Edit: It looks something like this.

Last edited:
Poor girl. It would be unusual for us to hear shooting because nobody did it on the weddings before. :) And I believe it was forbidden by law. People would start think that it is a war started again.
It is forbidden here too, but breaking the law is part of tradition in Montenegro :D
I will never forget bride's face...She and her family were convinced that they're going to die...
It was funny and sad at the same time :D

Last edited:
Well, that plan's fucked. I was planning to have a bit of target practice in the garden, but since my guns run on gas and hate cold weather, I'll be staying indoors. :(

I feel for you. I have a JG BAR-10 sniper for an airsoft gun, but has some issue with it right now so I can't even fire the damn thing.
And I've been waiting all winter to go out the shooting range to take some shots with my real guns. They're just 0.22 but perfect for competitions.
View attachment 10851

Firing from this was challenge, I can tell you...

That's a real beauty and I've never even seen this before :O

Attachments

• DSCF2327.jpg
    DSCF2327.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Why not just get long handled bolt cutters and go to town?

Are you the bearded one without the cap? Applying his management skills?
Because we didn't have one. Not only are we wowingly advanced, we're also very well equipped.

And no, I'm the son of a bitch taking the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom