Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him mentioned a few times, and I've even been mistaken for him, once. He seems to have left quite an impression on the community.

He did, at least to me... Smart, acid, critical... He looked to me like a retired lone witcher :p

@Gilrond-i-Virdan

Nice Vid, is that what we call a scipt kiddie? :D :D :D
I did not have to google the things she talks about, still my linux is getting to rusty XD

Well here we see why i set most of the not needed services at manual and my W7 runs with
38 - 41 servicves up (with firewall) ... yeah i know i am a scrub :D fricking Windows users hehehehe

Also a nice tool for a network port scan zen map ^^ shows which ports are open and which not.
But well ... exp User and Admin crap i am talking about here *smirk*

Hm... guess i need another 4 cl of that fine whisky @RivenII

Last edited:
I know... dunno but since yesterday everytime i type your Nick... it gets fucked up :/
can' t say why...

What happened to RivenI ?

What makes you think I'm not RivenI?

Who knows....There are so many mysteries for solving.... or not...

Ok so I have spent the entire day puking anything and everything i attempted to eat, and i was thinking, why did a bottle of wine do this to me? normally i dont get this badly hungover

then i remembered a friend giving me a drink once i'd finished my wine... and it all became clear.

i still feel awful. and hungry. and sick. im never drinking again

Ok so I have spent the entire day puking anything and everything i attempted to eat, and i was thinking, why did a bottle of wine do this to me? normally i dont get this badly hungover

then i remembered a friend giving me a drink once i'd finished my wine... and it all became clear.

i still feel awful. and hungry. and sick. im never drinking again

I'm very sorry you had that experience! It does tend to put one off drink, for a while, at least. Discovering one's limits can be a miserable, wretched, but instructive process.

I'm very sorry you had that experience! It does tend to put one off drink, for a while, at least. Discovering one's limits can be a miserable, wretched, but instructive process.

I know my limit is a bottle of wine but my friend took advantage of me in my drunk state and gave me a spirit so.... yeah mixed drinks = me dying

i am currently attempting to eat something, praying that i don't throw it up T___T

I know my limit is a bottle of wine but my friend took advantage of me in my drunk state and gave me a spirit so.... yeah mixed drinks = me dying

i am currently attempting to eat something, praying that i don't throw it up T___T

Drink plenty of water and other fluid (gatorade, if you can find it, or make your own electrolyte-infused drink); your body is dehydrated and is lacking the necessary nutrients for efficient muscle action due to your intoxication- if you can manage it, eat a banana or any other potassium-rich snack
And yeah, remember for future reference, choose your drinking buddies wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom