Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new currency to grind. CDPR forums now feature HELPpoints. Where do I get them?

It's like being the "accepted" answer on stackoverflow and similar forums. Thread poses a question, members answer it, OP selects an answer as most helpful and gives it a HELPpoint.

They used to have a "Pomógł" ("Helped") button for this.

Hard earning any of this poinr for me... unless if someone ask about cats in Meow language. Well Spanish would be acceptable too.

I don't think I will earn many HELPpoints either, because I won't visit the story/quest discussions till I am finished with my first playthrough. And that will take some time.

@luc0s

Well... since i lack money too... i suggest you might go with BALMORAL cigars.
Not that bad, but not top notch as far as i can "judge" it.

Even so, i am a newbs when it comes to REALLY good whisky and cigar marks.
But thats because it is mostly "out of my league" at thispoint in my life :D
Doesn' t matter anyway... i enjoy to have some good stuff ;)

Took you up on this advice and decided to buy this box:

I already smoked one of the coronas and I enjoyed it, though it was a bit on the heavy side for my tastes, but then again I am quite a noob when it comes to smoking cigars, I used to only smoke cigars on special occasions (I normally smoke cigarettes).

I'm curious how all the others in the box will taste!

I don't think I will earn many HELPpoints either, because I won't visit the story/quest discussions till I am finished with my first playthrough. And that will take some time.

I just hope spoilers won't spill into other areas. I'll stay clear of TW3 story section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ay, stay in here, where it's safe -- well, sort of . . . .

Ach! People complaining about the snow, and the downgraders -- they're back again -- don't they ever give up?

Last edited:
I hate when things are leaked because you need to avoid all spoilers while listening your friends telling you it's dumb to wait for the official release when it's already available. Yes it's available but it's leaked! I want the premium experience that come with an official release so no, Iam not dumb! For example the BatmanvSuperman Trailer that was leaked in low quality. I was dumb because I waited to see the HD quality? Hell no! As you can see Iam pissed off by this, but with the witcher it's not anger, it's sadness. Because Iam waiting for it for so long, as you all, and anyone not as fan as us can download it and play it and spoil it. That makes me sad. Anyways.. Iam going back into my shell until the 19th. Kisses.

I already smoked one of the coronas and I enjoyed it, though it was a bit on the heavy side for my tastes, but then again I am quite a noob when it comes to smoking cigars, I used to only smoke cigars on special occasions (I normally smoke cigarettes).

I'm curious how all the others in the box will taste!

Nice you found one suitable for you ;) , i gave up general smoking in the year 2013. As you said it by yourself,
smoke cigars only at special occasions. Like my birthday or just when i feel like: sit down with 4 cl of whisky
and a nice cigar... which isn t to often.
Half a year is the time that passes by... nevertheless i enjoy those moments :D

@RivenII

No... they never give up... unless the game is out and it is proven that nothing was
cut out or took a step back. Those guys just decided to throw shit at CDPR and
search for every possibility to "PROOF" that they are bad....

Read that "IT IS DRM" thread? Just because the retail version (1 day) miss a certain file?
No one relaized you can put in that file MANUALLY ... they just bragged.

HUE HUE I NEED WEBZ for TW3 .... pfff which is right in some way ... no you don t
need the web on the RIG you re playing at ... anyway... i guess you get the point...

"HUMANS" (insert meme here)

PS:
Hm... didn t i earned a help point with this? *smirk* since the matter seems *SOLVED* now :D

PPS:

Damned... i need another 4 CL of the fine whiskey, BARTENDER!!!

Last edited:
HUE HUE I NEED WEBZ for TW3 .... pfff which is right in some way ... not you don t
need the web on the RIG you re playing in ... anyway... i guess you get the point...

But they are constatnly on the internet posting downgrade threads on the forums but complain about downloading one file? Wtf is wrong with these people?? :rly?: Whatever...

So I just came back from university. We had a nice lab session where the Driven Right Leg Circuit of an ECG actually always introduced a noise signal. XD Which is was freaking weird when you try to observe the noise reduction comparing the output signals with and without the DRL circuit.

And my download is still on and currently at 87,3%.

And we got a call from "Microsoft" who wanted remote control over one of our PC because it was infected. Yeah, what else do you want? My credit card PIN number? :scold:

So how's your day?

Last edited:
And we got a call from "Microsoft" who wanted remote control over one of our PC because it was infected. Yeah, what else do you want? My credit card PIN number?

So how's your day?

You know, there are actually people taking the bait, some weeks ago I read an article about that. All I was doing was shaking my head. What is that magic word you always discuss in schools? 'Media literacy'?
Fun fact: Most of those people always emphasizing the importance of that lack media literacy. 'Cause no one ever cared to teach them.

Anyway, I've got another exam waiting for me tomorrow, and I'm just running in circles. Or whatever you say in English ;) Need to play the clarinet in front of three people, the last time I did that I hoped I could vanish, because my fingers are always doing their own stuff when I'm nervous. So, tomorrow when it's really important, I want to avoid any nervousity, thing is: I don't have a strategy. Anyone here experienced with such stuff?
Last times in similiar situations I'd just tell myself it's just me and the music (I don't have problems talking in front of people, I just have problems playing in front of them), but I've got a slight feeling this won't work tomorrow.

Hey, that's your possibility to collect HELPpoints!

Anyway, I've got another exam waiting for me tomorrow, and I'm just running in circles. Or whatever you say in English ;) Need to play the clarinet in front of three people, the last time I did that I hoped I could vanish, because my fingers are always doing their own stuff when I'm nervous. So, tomorrow when it's really important, I want to avoid any nervousity, thing is: I don't have a strategy. Anyone here experienced with such stuff?
Last times in similiar situations I'd just tell myself it's just me and the music (I don't have problems talking in front of people, I just have problems playing in front of them), but I've got a slight feeling this won't work tomorrow.

Hey, that's your possibility to collect HELPpoints!

I played saxophone for more than 10 years so I know your situation. The last exam I had to do was to become a member of the school's orchestra. So I had to play in front of the conductor (whose main instrument is also the saxophone) and two other musicians. It consisted of three parts. One piece from paper, another one from memory and the third part was to play a piece without having seen it before that moment. You can't imagine how nervous I was. But the good thing with examiners is that they know that one can be nervous and take that into account. And they can see, or hear, wheter you're good or not even though you might be having trouble this day to play like you would like to. So take it easy and don't concentrate on the mistakes you might do during the exam. Just have fun playing! That's what music is about in the end.

I played saxophone for more than 10 years so I know your situation. The last exam I had to do was to become a member of the school's orchestra. So I had to play in front of the conductor (whose main instrument is also the saxophone) and two other musicians. It consisted of three parts. One piece from paper, another one from memory and the third part was to play a piece without having seen it before that moment. You can't imagine how nervous I was. But the good thing with examiners is that they know that one can be nervous and take that into account. And they can see, or hear, wheter you're good or not even though you might be having trouble this day to play like you would like to. So take it easy and don't concentrate on the mistakes you might do during the exam. Just have fun playing! That's what music is about in the end.

Yeah, this sounds quite similiar. The exam tomorrow makes up half of the mark I'll get in my final music exam (Abitur, we call it here), and I have to play two pieces from the paper I already prepared, and another one or two I've never seen before. So, just like you, without the part playing a whole piece from memory (I'd find that horrible!).
So, yeah. I hope it'll be fine in the end. At least I enjoy playing my clarinet :D

Yeah, this sounds quite similiar. The exam tomorrow makes up half of the mark I'll get in my final music exam (Abitur, we call it here), and I have to play two pieces from the paper I already prepared, and another one or two I've never seen before. So, just like you, without the part playing a whole piece from memory (I'd find that horrible!).
So, yeah. I hope it'll be fine in the end. At least I enjoy playing my clarinet :D

Well, playing something for the very first time always went horrible for me so that's the part I never liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom