Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But a dog called Gwynbleidd is better :p

Yes, but he doesn't look like that. Meet *MY* dog named Gwynbleidd. The ultimate White Wolf.

And yes, I also have Saskia the cat. And I was thinking a few days ago that I would really like to name a cat Fisstech.

---------- Updated at 10:06 AM ----------

Well, that's a task that would fill the 2+something days until release. :D

I decided to make it easy for you :)

And I was thinking a few days ago that I would really like to name a cat Fisstech.
Sounds good to me. Especially when you stumble upon clearly addicted cats. A very special cat (it's black and it likes to ambush its owners in the night) spends all its time with the catnip in the garden. You can see it lie there and dream.

Whoa, I can catch up on this topic from I left itsince I left to work :O. That is rare thing, in fact it has never happend me before.
I just woke up 38 minutes ago and what was my first thought? 19th will be here soon. Personnally I will be at work, tonight, even monday night (6pm to 6am) and after this, I will have majestic 7 days to just play the game. Tonight will go away easy I think, but the monday will be hard as hell.
Almost there!

..and I'm gonna quickly re-read 'The Malazan Book of Fallen' series'.... all ten books in one day... I already developed insomnia... so I can play W3 all night upcoming Mon/Tue
Tehol and Bugg where are you? I need to tell you about the Witcher :p

Well Amazon says my CE will arrive "Tuesday by 8 pm". I hope so. I will probably not be able to play that much until the weekend, got lots to do.

In the meantime, today we're grilling burgers and making mojitos. Maybe followed by whiskey.

Well Amazon says my CE will arrive "Tuesday by 8 pm". I hope so. I will probably not be able to play that much until the weekend, got lots to do.

In the meantime, today we're grilling burgers and making mojitos. Maybe followed by whiskey.

Yeah I'm just after getting a similar email saying that my CE will also arrive on Tuesday. Hopefully my GTX 970 will be delivered at the same time. :)

I don't know about other places but on US Amazon there's a crazy shortage of CE's. Lots of people posting that they were never able to place an order. I placed mine in June 2014, I guess I was really lucky. There are resellers on Ebay charging 200, 300 or more dollars for CE's they haven't even received, that will be shipped on the 19th or 20th because "it's a pre-order".

The regular CE price in the US is $150. How much is it where you live?

Fuckers buying to resell on the gray market. That explains the shortage of CE units.

Some of those eBay resellers are going to get even more screwed than the real customers, when they sold the bearskin before catching the bear.

Just did some research on salt mines in the medieval ages for a story I'm writing and stumbled about an funny piece of information concerning the salt mine in Wieliczka (which is really impressive, yeah): They have a shaft called Regis there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom