Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know such problems, that's really bad :- There was I time where I was really shy, I haven't told anything if I needed something or wanted to ask something. During my job training (is this the right word?) I lost most of my shyness. I kept to have problems to talk about important things though.
That's not really cool, but it is something you can work on.
I think it is good that you have seen wich problems it could causes and that you made a mistake. Now I think it isn't very critical, right? So apologize, and learn from it, make it better next time.
That's stuff that happens to people, and it is not bad if it happens. Every person is different, every person has to learn, so I wouldn't blame yourself for it too much.

@Wolfsblvt It is good that someone understands...the most painful part because he is family friend...if it was a strange, i wouldn't give a damn, it would be easier to deal with...I'm kind of not worried at all, due to the fact next week will be the last.

Anyway, it was nice talking to you...but i must leave, waking up in few hours for another day of work...better to be somewhat awaken when the time comes.
Thank you for the company, hope we could do this more often.

Next drink is on me ^^

You´re alive!!
How´s that playtime going?

What can I say? Really, have no words

Fine... After 17 hours I'm in Velen at least ! :p

Last edited:
All this talk of Erveluce and Rye parches a witcher's throat...

Pairs best with griffin feather and wraith essence stew.

Over 19 hours in the prolouge XD

@wichat i beat you my lovely lady :p :p

There is a really mean thing in that nilfgaard camp :p

NE of it you have a door that is looked *smirk* room where the wounded are treated.
If you look through the lattice door, you can see something sparkling there (a corpse btw)
Door needs a key to unlock HEHEHEHEHE .... lets guess WHERE this Key is found, shall we?

You re really really mean with that one RED TEAM, tell them @Marcin Momot !!!

I better hide that, try to find out for yourself i already said enough!

The key to the door is loot from that corpse behind the door :D.
You also find some crafting things there. Draconoid leather for example

Well killing is a definitely effective solution to our spoiling problem, but a little too permanent.

We could threaten to take away his PC though. That'll do it. :p

I've always got some memories of people trying to annoy me with their fingernails on the blackboard when I see this picture.

Whoa, don't say something like this. This is even worse ._.

---------- Updated at 05:30 PM ----------

I've always got some memories of people trying to annoy me with their fingernails on the blackboard when I see this picture.

Whoa, don't say something like this. This is even worse ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom