Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Ljesnjanin, i knew you would also have a Fringilla Avatar, cheers mate :cheers2:

Now let's just have her in the Toussaint Expansion and all is good :cool:

Last edited:
So, ended up buying an extra GoG PC code for W3 that I don't need anymore (couldn't wait for my CE to come, but then it actually came in far earlier than expected). Anyone here not have the game at this point and would like to get their hands on it? Looking for people who have been here on the forums at least 6 months.

So, ended up buying an extra GoG PC code for W3 that I don't need anymore (couldn't wait for my CE to come, but then it actually came in far earlier than expected). Anyone here not have the game at this point and would like to get their hands on it? Looking for people who have been here on the forums at least 6 months.

A lot of people would desire the game, a lot of people might ask for it.
I want it, i don't ask for it though...for money isn't the main issue (it's partly) But the fact, i won't be able to play the game after as someone who should, or as other members around here.
Maybe a more suitable candidate would be more fitting than i do...Even though, i stare at the screen every day and see how everyone is having fun with it.
I heard the game adjusts well, so maybe my old pc might run it after all...on low of course, but i am afraid to try...
And still planning on going through this 4 years later....when i'm done with my military.

A lot of people would desire the game, a lot of people might ask for it.
I want it, i don't ask for it though...for money isn't the main issue (it's partly) But the fact, i won't be able to play the game after as someone who should, or as other members around here.
Maybe a more suitable candidate would be more fitting than i do...Even though, i stare at the screen every day and see how everyone is having fun with it.
I heard the game adjusts well, so maybe my old pc might run it after all...on low of course, but i am afraid to try...
And still planning on going through this 4 years later....when i'm done with my military.

Not asking for anything for it, just giving it away actually. Just want to spread the Witcher love at this point. :)

I will wait a little bit and see if there is anyone who is already set and needs it and would be able to put in time on it, otherwise you can go ahead and have it and see if it works for you and try and get as much time in as possible before you head out. It really sucks that your timing here isn't giving a lot of room to work with.

@shinobi2u I would love to have the game to be honest...might as well, see why everyone is getting so excited about it.
But, the plan to play 4 years later with the comeback to the forum, might look silly, or...i can do both, to feel it in as it should be when the time comes...that's a tough decision...do whatever you desire...

The final? when? today? tomorrow?... what's day is today? I've get a GP Race in a few hours, and a figthiss later... what's happening with football?

Gosh, I'm sorry, I know we keep the witcher out of the hairy bear but.. I saw the Priscilla's song scene and I just can't get it out of my head. so beeautiful. Anyone else having the same? lol

Just learned the friend I'm going to share a flat with after moving out this summer will bring a cat with her, as they have currently three kittens at her house and don't know what to do with them (someone grew careless letting the old cat outside). Always wanted to have a cat in the house without having to pay for it - as another friend said, I'm just going to pay for cat television (my aquarium).

Also - my letter box keeps surprising me. Managed to sign for the parcel I got yesterday.

I had such a cat. He came visit us every day, loved to cuddle and play, as I loved to cuddle him and play with him... dam, I love this cat. Then he didn't show up anymore, and some days later we found out (by facebook) that he'd gone missing - two weeks later he was found, with a broken hip and tail, but alive. Now he's still recuperating, and I have a slim hope that one evening he'll scratch at our terrace door once more. :'(
Sorry for killing the mood. ^^

At least he's alive and recovering. The very same friend who's having fun with unexpected (but welcome, I reckon) kittens had another cat that went missing in November or December last year. No one knew where he disappeared to. Couple of days ago (5-7 months after he went missing!) they found out a neighbour run over it and didn't even care to say that he killed it by doing so. Nice neighbours, yeah.
Okay, that was even more a mood killer ... Maybe I should post some kitten pics as soon as I get some (around the 13th, I guess)?

At least he's alive and recovering.
Yeah, they had to take off his tail though. ;(

The very same friend who's having fun with unexpected (but welcome, I reckon) kittens had another cat that went missing in November or December last year. No one knew where he disappeared to. Couple of days ago (5-7 months after he went missing!) they found out a neighbour run over it and didn't even care to say that he killed it by doing so. Nice neighbours, yeah.
That's disgusting. :realmad:

Maybe I should post some kitten pics as soon as I get some (around the 13th, I guess)?

Do you even need to ask? DO IT! LOOOAAAADS of them ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom