Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish...That will save me a lot of money...:D

This is what I need, just for start... :D

---------- Updated at 01:40 AM ----------

So? As we say in my country "Disease is not a shame" :D

So ... Cheers! :cheers:
Zoltan will be proud of you!

Then ... I will wear my gonorrhea with pride decency!

So here's something absurd: my health insurance starts one day after I arrive in Europe, but the embassy demanded I show proof of health insurance for that one day in order to process my research visa. So I had to find and purchase a Schengen health insurance for ONE day (well three, which was the minimum)! The lady at the consulate was like: "you never know if you will break a leg at the airport!". Well here's hoping I won't, but I kind of want to use that damn insurance somehow. It was very cheap though.

Occupations also vary wildly: you'll often find comp scientists at universities or maybe designing machine learning systems at companies. Software engs often devote their energies to programming large systems in large teams at software companies. And IT is everywhere because we all need computer networks.

At times more theoretical scientists can start working on practical things like language design and compilers. Here is an interesting interview: http://www.pl-enthusiast.net/2015/06/09/interview-with-mozillas-aaron-turon/
I'm learning Rust now, so I found it not long ago.

:boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom:

Fringilla Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom