Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a "cultist" even look like?

Easily identified.

There are strange cultists wandering around my university at the moment, and I think they're trying to recruit people. They have bothered ALL of my friends, but for some reason not one of them has tried to invite me to their cult.

I'm not sure whether to be offended or glad. Maybe I already look like I'm part of a cult.

Last time a group of weirdly dressed people came up to me and said join our group I gave them the middle finger and said fuck yo dreams.

It led to them giving me bad looks and me mean mugging them for like 3 seconds then walked away.

I wouldn't recommend doing that unless your a really confident person and they look like a bunch of pussies.

Oh and this was 3 months ago :p

Last time a group of weirdly dressed people came up to me and said join our group I gave them the middle finger and said fuck yo dreams.

It led to them giving me bad looks and me mean mugging them for like 3 seconds then walked away.

I wouldn't recommend doing that unless your a really confident person and they look like a bunch of pussies.

Oh and this was 3 months ago :p

So you were asked to become a mod here?

I think they were

Mormons

There is some new wave Christian group at our Uni that has it's own society - Some of them are alright, I don't bring up religion in conversation though x:

Pizza for breakfast!? You are so weird. What's wrong with good old-fashioned cereal?

Student life - I've been sustaining myself on cups of tea in the morning, too lazy to cook breakfast :L

I ate so much ramen as a student. Probably enough to feed a city.

I've been avoiding them - They have almost no nutritional value, I need food that'll keep me alive.

My housemate was living on Ramen for the first two weeks as he had £20 to survive on (He failed, I let him eat my food) xD

Ravioli would be my go to for cheap food, at least they have a full serving of vegetables. That's what the commercials said anyways.:worried:

And what's this I see, Temerian lilies!? This here is Nilfgaard's land now, all hail Emhyr var Emreis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom