Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i was going on youtube like i normally do and in my feed i see some strange videos with this lady recommended to me and im thinking "the fuck is this?" right, so i watch them and..........................i mean................they are..........................like........................what the fuck?!?
:wat:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rainflorencevlog/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

Anyways good to see so many members coming back ^^

Im not gonna even say anything about that...

I've ate so much pasta since I started Uni it is unreal - I need to find another really easy meal to cook instead before I put myself off it.
Would you consider pierogi as a pasta? You can get the pre-cooked kind pretty cheap. Those and other easy to make freezer foods are a good way to go.

You know alcohol only tells you, you are warm, but actually aren't. Ich you drink, it is easier to be too cold. That is why drunk people often freeze to death.

What? :surprise:

No, really, that's common knowledge. But I wasn't about to sleep out there, nor was I'm about to get myself drunk, we were about to do a city tour on foot.

Pizza for breakfast!? You are so weird. What's wrong with good old-fashioned cereal?

Well I had it left over.... Plus it was like 11am when I woke up so basically brunch.

Also i don't like cereal :|||

---------- Updated at 02:28 PM ----------

I'm judging you. What kind of pizza is it?

Good pizza. With lots of chilies and jalapenos! It's not good pizza if it doesn't burn your mouth and make you cry.

There's probably cheese and mushroom on there somewhere too.

At least this time @Alan989 is on point with his assessment.
Well I guess I am the only one then, that loves cooking and baking and can't eat the same stuff everytime during his unilife. I'd cut corners anywhere else, before I spend less on food.

I had chicken for my dinner today.

OK, I'm late and in a few hours that will be vanished by some stoned hearts... but I really don't care if you have :huh: for dinner or :bored: for breakfast nor :rly?: in snack time but please... don't look me that way when you're hungry.... :eek:kay: I'm pretty stodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom