Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this Tumblr post gets me

If if you think that's bad, you haven't heard bout the last 4 years for being Chicago Bulls Fan.

2011 - Derrick Rose wins MVP but we lose in the playoffs to a team led by Lebron James
2012 - Derrick Rose tears his ACL in the playoffs and misses the whole of next season
October 2013 - Derrick Rose returns
November 2013 - Derrick Rose tears Meniscus after 10 games and misses rest of the season
October 2014 - Derrick Rose returns again
February 2015 - Derrick Rose tears the same meniscus but returns in time for the playoffs
May 2015 - Finally everyone is healthy oh but guess what we run into a team led by Lebron James...
May 2015 - Derrick Rose hits a game winner but guess what the following game Lebron James hits a game winner -_-

We lost that series 4-2.

And to top that off last week Derrick Rose suffered an orbital fracture but he is back this week.

If if you think that's bad, you haven't heard bout the last 4 years for being Chicago Bulls Fan.

2011 - Derrick Rose wins MVP but we lose in the playoffs to a team led by Lebron James
2012 - Derrick Rose tears his ACL in the playoffs and misses the whole of next season
October 2013 - Derrick Rose returns
November 2013 - Derrick Rose tears Meniscus after 10 games and misses rest of the season
October 2014 - Derrick Rose returns again
February 2015 - Derrick Rose tears the same meniscus but returns in time for the playoffs
May 2015 - Finally everyone is healthy oh but guess what we run into a team led by Lebron James...
May 2015 - Derrick Rose hits a game winner but guess what the following game Lebron James hits a game winner -_-

We lost that series 4-2.

And to top that off last week Derrick Rose suffered an orbital fracture but he is back this week.

I have to admit I admire your ability to bring everything back to basketball.

My Gwent cards turned up!

The delivery man must have thought I was mad, I was really excited when I saw the box, waay more than I should've been...

Guess who is going to be forcing their housemates to play Gwent tonight :)<

My Gwent cards turned up!

The delivery man must have thought I was mad, I was really excited when I saw the box, waay more than I should've been...

Guess who is going to be forcing their housemates to play Gwent tonight :)<

How big is the box? I'm waiting for mine to arrive but I don't know if the postman will just shove it through the letter box or if he will ring the doorbell.....

A very accurate reproduction!

The giant toad is in the monster deck, one of the new cards is confirmed <:

I never played using the monster deck however, so I don't know if any more there are new.

---------- Updated at 08:43 AM ----------

How big is the box? I'm waiting for mine to arrive but I don't know if the postman will just shove it through the letter box or if he will ring the doorbell.....

That's it with my A4 sketchbook for scale, its pretty nice, the box is thick and has nice textured card. The cards inside have a different layout to those from the game, but it still looks really nice - I need the Northern and Nilfgaardian decks so badly x:

Thanks!

That looks like it should be able to fit through my letter box.... I guess now I just have to keep running downstairs to check.... ugh this is the downside of living on the top floor of a flat.

It's roughly the same size as a game box. (Normal, not the CE ;) )

Our postman at home left my CE box outside .___. luckily in my home area we have no crime whatsoever so nobody was going to take it, but I do sometimes worry that the postman won't be able to fit this DLC through the letterbox so they will just throw it into the air and shrug "not my problem anymore" like True British Postmen™

Our postman at home left my CE box outside .___. luckily in my home area we have no crime whatsoever so nobody was going to take it, but I do sometimes worry that the postman won't be able to fit this DLC through the letterbox so they will just throw it into the air and shrug "not my problem anymore" like True British Postmen™

NEITHER RAIN NOR SNOW NOR GLOM OF NIT CAN STAY THESE MESENGERS ABOT THEIR DUTY

From here, if someone doesn't recognize that reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_Postal

Last edited:
like True British Postmen™

They're terrible sometimes, they keep delivering to another house in the little street we live on because there is 25 Blank Close and 25 Blank Street (Not my actual address), and the people that live in the other 25 are really scary, I hate it when my stuff turns up there.

Mhh, that habanero. :p

Of course not, mainly because I cannot stand a pizza spicy as hell, it kills all the flavour.

True, its mostly for fun that you eat such ridiculously spicy things. Too much heat and you can't taste anything anymore. Like getting drunk too quickly.

I do like hot peppers in my pizza though. Is that sacrilegious?

That's not quite how I'd have put it... but I agree. ;D
You always speak my mind in the last couple of days. I like!
At least you have him on a piece of cardboard. Since he's not in any of the new games/expansions. :)
You don't think, she didn't have him on card board before, did you? (And probably in rubber...) Don't even want to think about, what the card board went through. :disgust::smiling2::wondering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom