Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully the postman this time rang the doorbell and was very nice.
And more importantly he delivered to me the most important thing in the world
I'm not crying.... you're crying....

So, are you happy now?

I don't see it under Downloader Links yet, so it mayn't work after all. Don't know about Galaxy, though.

The lgogdownloader allows for "stop/start" downloading so I would imagine the same is true for the GOG downloader.....but a pause feature was only recently added to galaxy so maybe it isn't :p

Galaxy normally does a check for what you've already downloaded so even if you stop and reboot your computer, you shouldn't have to redownload content.

With lgogdownloader you can.

---------- Updated at 10:29 PM ----------

Ah, I see @Glaroug.531already mentioned that ;D

Apparently it works with just gog, too. The download started just where I stopped it yesterday. I only hope it's installed properly as well. ^^

A crowned fangirl of a notorious regicide... I think your tale is not one hundred per cent legit! :youdontsay:

Oh... well... keeping in mind that the most regicide people in the history have always been kings and queens, I'm sure H.M.Q.E the II can understand and forgive such a sexy irrevent Scoia'tael's leader. like him..

Welcome to the bear. Now have a drink and stop talking about the game, there's a whole forum out there for that.

But IMHO NG+ is the opposite of manning up ;) Now bottoms up!

Manning up and decided to start HoS with my NG+ save file. So what if I can't have my Elven cut, at least I'm not naked.:nice:

Being off topic by talking about the game HERE? :surprise: Heresy!

Even the humblest of Scoia'taels knows what we do in the Hairy Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom