Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to be exhausted and might have problems thinking straight? That's the most basic of problems in all forms of education.

Yeah, education, the curse of modern people ... ;)

I'm really interested in what I'm doing, although I didn't get what I'm learning this Physics basic stuff for yet, but I'm sure I'll know in some time. And I even expected it to be that much work, but it's still a bit strange to face that amount of work after months of basically doing nothing.

I'm going Foot Locker at midnight I cannot miss this.

You had one job. Kick the ball out of there and you win the game.
[video]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/655524404756127745/pu/vid/1280x720/RPYNmUj0v1yntkvH.mp4[/video]

Spent the night removing the contents of my body and depositing them in the toilet bowl. Could be better. Seems the food was not so agreable with me. Am better now though...

Spent the night removing the contents of my body and depositing them in the toilet bowl. Could be better. Seems the food was not so agreable with me. Am better now though...

How lovely.

I finally went to sleep at around 4am (not by choice) and then I got woken up at 9am by the fire alarm. Ugh.

Went to bed around 1 AM completely by choice, slept well until 8 AM, got up at 9. Everything perfect. :smiling2:

I went to be at 11:00 PM, read a few chapters of the book I'm reading, then I found out that it was 1 AM! Bloody page turners! :lol: I went to sleep and woke up today at 11:40.

I went to be at 11:00 PM, read a few chapters of the book I'm reading, then I found out that it was 1 AM! Bloody page turners! :lol: I went to sleep and woke up today at 11:40.

I sleep the same amount of hours in 3 days usually. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SLEEP MORE THAN 8 HOURS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom