Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to bed at 3 AM, the clock was ringing at 11.45 AM, but I turned it off and kept sleeping until 14.30 PM.

Oh, save the last part I did exactly this last night. Finally getting some sleep without elevators after a week with 6 hours of sleep per day (including elevators), while staying 8-13 hours in the university.

Little man showed up just before Hearts of Stone dropped. One benefit of the late nights and paternity leave is some time to catch up on the expansion. He was sleeping next to me after his feeding while I was playing "Scene's from a Marriage." I was hanging out in two surreal worlds at once. Whoa.

Attachments

• 14-DSC_7343.jpg
    14-DSC_7343.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 15-DSC_7346.jpg
    15-DSC_7346.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 30
Little man showed up just before Hearts of Stone dropped. One benefit of the late nights and paternity leave is some time to catch up on the expansion. He was sleeping next to me after his feeding while I was playing "Scene's from a Marriage." I was hanging out in two surreal worlds at once. Whoa.

Congrats mate!

Warmest congratulations to you and your wife, @Rawls ! Welcome to the world of parenthood! Countless transformative adventures await your family. All the best!

---------- Updated at 03:58 PM ----------

And, in other news, members of the Bear, I've a Question Collection Thread open for an upcoming Developer Spotlight with Lead Writer Marcin Blacha, about storytelling and writing in the Witcher Series. Please drop by and post a question, if you're interested.

Wow so I heard over in the UK they banned the Segway/Hoverboards.

I've never seen anyone on one myself, so I doubt it's going to be much of a loss to my life.

Forced my housemates to play Gwent last night, and after about an hour and four or five ciders both my housemates and I were all enjoying our little foray into it.
One of them plays Hearthstone a lot so she got it straight away - It was a little harder for the guys to get it, because card games other than poker aren't their thing, but it was really fun!

Saw some discussion about pirate RPGs here - one to consider: Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry, a re-release of a not very well-received RPG (more information). It's essentially an Enhanced Edition (it's a free update for owners of the original game), reviews of the original game seem to indicate that even this might not be enough to salvage this title, but it appears that the devs are putting in a lot of effort, so it might be worth keeping an eye on this one.

Last edited:
But if they did that, how would they.....Damn it, now my head hurts.

Mission accomplished.

By the way, I'm busy learning formulae for my Chemistry practical lessons tomorrow. Before, they test us if we know what to do and how the things we're doing work, and I just realized I forgot everything. Therefore it's just logical I'm giving you headaches as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom