Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I'm a fan of Dawkins but it seems he is feeling better now:

So that's good news. Hope he gets well.

And that day when you actually know you really have true friends, isn't usually Valentines day. It's usually the most shittiest day of your life.

I can definetely second that. The fact I found out about that over the course of the last few weeks says a lot about my life right now.

Anyway, Valentine's day over here is indeed more like a lover's day, and I like to ignore it. If you're only showing you're caring about your loved ones on Valentine's day, well, you probably do not really care.

On another note, had my Physics exam today. In case I passed, this was my last Physics exam ever! Probably gonna miss it ...

I read a great article about Valentine's Day today - although it's aimed at women more than men, so it's probably best for the female members of our forums :) http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2016/02/maybe-you-should-just-be-single and yes I know it's late too. I'm sure most of us would just rather forget Valentine's Day for another year.

Also Alan if you're upset about being single, just check the https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/ page, as it's full of people in awful relationships. Soon you will be thankful to be single and not stuck with one of those lunatics.

I read a great article about Valentine's Day today - although it's aimed at women more than men, so it's probably best for the female members of our forums :) http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2016/02/maybe-you-should-just-be-single and yes I know it's late too. I'm sure most of us would just rather forget Valentine's Day for another year.

Also Alan if you're upset about being single, just check the https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/ page, as it's full of people in awful relationships. Soon you will be thankful to be single and not stuck with one of those lunatics.

It felt like my brain was dying looking at that.

---------- Updated at 02:19 PM ----------

I can definetely second that. The fact I found out about that over the course of the last few weeks says a lot about my life right now.

Anyway, Valentine's day over here is indeed more like a lover's day, and I like to ignore it. If you're only showing you're caring about your loved ones on Valentine's day, well, you probably do not really care.

On another note, had my Physics exam today. In case I passed, this was my last Physics exam ever! Probably gonna miss it ...

Didn't you say you had more exams in other subjects. or am I just forgetful? Still, it's good to get that shit out of the way, now comes the nail-biting wait for the results!

Didn't you say you had more exams in other subjects. or am I just forgetful? Still, it's good to get that shit out of the way, now comes the nail-biting wait for the results!

Yep, I did. Next monday, for example, there'll be another one. So, actually I don't have time for nail-biting, don't know if it's good though ^^

Ah, Nothing better than finishing with the worst exam ever made, that shows no knowledge or anything....but took 4 hours of my life+every day that i studied for it. And then, have a deal with the commander for another week off in home, because of other "plans" that the military puts in the middle of the week so there is no point to return to the base and go home right away the day after. So basically, Freedom! till Sunday.

And the best part...I still get the same paycheck in the end of the month (even though it is not much), and i was not in the base the whole month....:D

I AM ALIVE but busy playing a new videogame called Real Life, it has terrible loot and you have to grind a lot for XP and no monsters to slay. 0/10 would not recommend.
Ay, I've played this game as well. The graphics are highly inconsistent, and the soundtrack of intermittent quality. Lots of bugs. (I've yet to finish it, but I hear there's no NG+ either.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom