Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, pals, What about a catsmile?

@gedierond I didn't...I heard they're bad for health.

So Ciri is back to her old mischievous self. We removed the Cone of Restrictiveness from her last night and let her out his morning: I didn't get her back inside until 2 hours ago. Here's a picture of her in her bed. If you look closely you can see where she was bitten, thankfully though, it's mostly healed .
View attachment 4277
:clover::cat:

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpg
    IMG_0859.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 57
Aye hope she gets well soon.

I've always thought that making cats and dogs lives better, giving them love, treats and comfort is such a little goodness. It's so easy to do, so appreciated and though somewhat selfish in that it makes you feel good, it is also a nice way of doing good without any real difficulty.

Last edited:
I hope that she gets well soon, too! Be brave, Ciri! ;)

Tomorrow I'll probably get my new Fractal Design R4 case. Can't wait to migrate my hardware to its new home... :)

Tell that to my mouse! It refuses to even left click sometimes and when it does it always clicks twice. It's clearly going to die sooner than later!

EDIT: Here's the troublemaker here!
View attachment 4271

It looks like there's crud under the LMB. Have you tried taking it apart to clean it? It looks like a hard-to-clean design though. Maybe when the new one arrives, so that if it breaks something, you're no worse off.
(But I agree about those mice. Mine lasted less than a year)

A persistent miss or bounce, giving a no-click when you mean it and a double-click when you don't, that can't be cured by software adjustments, is usually the little spring inside the microswitch. The left one gets the most work and usually fails first. It can be retensioned or replaced; and on an expensive mouse, it is worth trying.

This is a different model, but the switches are all very similar: http://www.overclockers.com/mouse-clicking-troubles-diy-repair/

A persistent miss or bounce, giving a no-click when you mean it and a double-click when you don't, that can't be cured by software adjustments, is usually the little spring inside the microswitch. The left one gets the most work and usually fails first. It can be retensioned or replaced; and on an expensive mouse, it is worth trying.

This is a different model, but the switches are all very similar: http://www.overclockers.com/mouse-clicking-troubles-diy-repair/

Thanks Guy, but unfortunately, there's no screws visible on this thing. Razer clearly don't like people taking apart their mice!

@Sanamia Yeah that looks like what I imagined it would look like!:rofl:

EDIT: My new mouse has arrived!
View attachment 4285

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Looking in the Bear I was half tempted to make a new thread called "Gratuitous Pussy Shots," but I thought Dragonbird would clout me.

Of course I would kill you, no pussy shots are ever gratuitous.
(And no, that is NOT roundabout permission to start the thread)

Anyway, here's a couple of pussies, and some balls dangling in the background. Saskia and Taliesin.
View attachment 4291

Attachments

• CAM-2014-142.jpg
    CAM-2014-142.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom