Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wichat

No no I like beer equally if not more. Lies I like it way more. Jameson is good, but in very small quantity. My weak head and stomach can't handle more than 2 glasses of the thing!

Heh... Dude, over 30 degrees here...

You're blessed. The wind here is so strong it almost throw me to the sky hahaha

Yeah but your're Italian, you guys get the sun almost constantly, so obviously it would be warmer over there!

@gedierond South America is hot anyway, I mean you guys have tropical rain-forests for fricks sake! I'd imagine that I'd probably adapt to Eastern European temperatures more rapidly than to what you guys get!

I'd probably die now that I think about it.
:huh:

Last edited:
@gedierond South America is hot anyway, I mean you guys have tropical rain-forests for fricks sake! I'd imagine that I'd probably adapt to Eastern European temperatures more rapidly than to what you guys get!

Around half of South America is outside of the tropics, and part of the other half is subtropical:

Unlike what you see in movies, many places in South America are so high altitude that they're actually cool most of the year.

When I was in Bariloche (South of Argentina) we had snow in the spring! That town is actually an international ski and snowboarding destination.

But yeah some places can be quite hot and humid.

Last edited:
"hot" is so relative...

I've seen people wearing jeans in 30° C and I myself have used shorts in sunny 12° C after days of cold rain.

Aye I can't bloody understand all this new fangled crap, and I miss old money, luckily at work we still use proper English measurements.

Aye I can't bloody understand all this new fangled crap, and I miss old money, luckily at work we still use proper English measurements.

Because I'm feeling nice, I'll trade you one and a half pints of your beer for 7.5 decilitres of mine. What do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom