Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you get for asking questions in the Bear. Everyone's too drunk to answer.

I eat my REDPoints. They're made of chocolate. With praline filling. Bloth's represent the number of pints he's drunk today. I'm not sure about StaGiors', but I have my suspicions.

Last edited:
That's what you get for asking questions in the Bear. Everyone's too drunk to answer.

I eat my REDPoints. They're made of chocolate. With praline filling. Bloth's represent the number of pints he's drunk today. I'm not sure about StaGiors', but I have my suspicions.

The @StaGiors's REDpoints are his rank of snake killed. Mine are for exchange by more gifs, @Kinleys ones are how many times people blame him.

Oh, man... the list is so long!!!

PS.

Edit by nobody take offense of a joke.

Last edited:
Who are you? where's my funny @EmperorZorn? What have you done him?

Right here, wichat !

I just wanted to set things straight , sabes ?

Because I don't want to get put into the same drawer with people who suck up to the REDs.
When I pay respect to someone I mean it and I don't want my respect to lose meaning,
because the people I give it to usually deserve it.

I still like you and I'm not mad at all~

REDPoints are our tax to @ReptilePZ . When a user gathers 5000 REDPoints he gives them to Reptile as payment for his tolerance.

:troll:

In my case 5000 RED Points will never suffice to get me off the hook...

Last edited:
Right here, wichat !

I just wanted to set things straight , sabes ?

Because I don't want to get put into the same drawer with people who suck up to the REDs.
When I pay respect to someone I mean it and I don't want my respect to lose meaning,
because the people I give it to usually deserve it.

I still like you and I'm not mad at all~

In my case 5000 RED Points will never suffice to get me off the hook...

No, no se. Más bien tu no me entiendes. Siento mucho que no sepas distinguir una broma en toda su extensión. nDebo haber tocado una fibra sensible y del todo tabú. Si tu te has identificado con los que realmente hacen la pelota debe ser que alguien más te ha debido llamar la atencion sobre ello. Y me lo haces pagar a mi por una broma hecha con toda confianza.

Lo siento de veras. El sentido del humor empieza por uno mismo.

No, no se. Más bien tu no me entiendes. Siento mucho que no sepas distinguir una broma en toda su extensión. nDebo haber tocado una fibra sensible y del todo tabú. Si tu te has identificado con los que realmente hacen la pelota debe ser que alguien más te ha debido llamar la atencion sobre ello. Y me lo haces pagar a mi por una broma hecha con toda confianza.

Lo siento de veras. El sentido del humor empieza por uno mismo.

Escuchame, gata bonita: no es un problema, no te preocupes~
Yo entiendo tu broma, pero yo quería evitar que las personas que no entienden la broma de pensarlo en serio.

:)

Escuchame, gata bonita: no es un problema, no te preocupes~
Yo entiendo tu broma, pero yo quería evitar que las personas que no entienden la broma de pensarlo en serio.

:)

So people who don't understand the joke about how mwnay pints can drink a person will believe he's an alcoholic? Or that a people can really spendhis life killing snakes?

It's absolutly out of context.

So people who don't understand the joke about how mwnay pints can drink a person will believe he's an alcoholic? Or that a people can really spendhis life killing snakes?

It's absolutly out of context.

I didn't actually understood what your conversation was all about...(since you switched to a different language)

Nobody asked me but I personally think it's silly to feel offended by a forum joke, and even sillier to take things personally. We all know better than that and noone would take hairy bear posts seriously.

That said, we all know @wichat spends her red points in Parisian coffee and cat gifs, @Dona trades them for GW accessories, and @Dragonbird uses whatever she didn't eat as bribes to get away with not eating the mandatory balut egg. I'm pretty sure there's some black market red point trading going on in exchange for information leading to Ciri, but I can't quite pinpoint the parties involved.

Me? I just collect them. And occasionally throw them at people just to annoy them.

Last edited:
REDPoints are our tax to @ReptilePZ . When a user gathers 5000 REDPoints he gives them to Reptile as payment for his tolerance.

:troll:

And for the unlucky ones which can't afford 5000....
So be sure you'll pay your share.
@.Volsung. I have a lead about this people which are looking for Ciri information but I must check some dangerous places to make sure I'm right about it....wish me luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom