Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why not. You can sleep on the top part of the couch like a cat.
Nice! My favorite spot.

That would be a really large cat...

Meow.

Get ready my dears.... Many of you ignore that the Cat Invasion has begin a long time ago...

Now we can show to the rest of humanity how our mind control is prevailing. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA Y

Say no to animals full of DRM.

It might be not as far fetched as it sounds. Some already produce genetically modified plants (wheat, corn, etc.). And those freaks attempted to patent the DNA and stupid courts even allowed them because somehow artificially produced DNA is "different" from the natural one. It's just a few steps away from making animals with DRM...

It might be not as far fetched as it sounds. Some already produce genetically modified plants (wheat, corn, etc.). And those freaks attempted to patent the DNA and stupid courts even allowed them because somehow artificially produced DNA is "different" from the natural one. It's just a few steps away from making animals with DRM...

Plus crops won't grow from their own seeds, requiring you to buy new seed from the producer year after year. Aka evil seed piracy is prevented.

Patented plants are old news: since the Plant Patent Act (1930) in the US, and since the establishment of the "International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants" (UPOV) (1961) internationally.

It is not new, farfetched, or stupid. It does, however, work terrible hardship on Third World farmers, who are forced to become sharecroppers for the seed companies.

[video=youtube;Wx8-_oiVaAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8-_oiVaAU[/video]

Have to give it to Joe. He can be pretty damn funny at times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom