Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the game would generally throw enemies in small groups, yes. The last few hours were intense! Packed with both battle and story.

Hope they make a sequel. A really dark, twisted sequel dealing mostly with the shadow realm.

The ending wasn't very clear story wise, though it was surely dramatic. In my version the camera moved away and then returned with Ameonna lying on the ground in the end. Also, did you notice that some of the music was made by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz (they also worked on the music for the Witcher series).

Last edited:
The ending wasn't very clear story wise, though it was surely dramatic. In my version the camera moved away and then returned with Ameonna lying on the ground in the end. Also, did you notice that some of the music was made by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz (they also worked on the music for the Witcher series).

My understanding of the ending is:

Someone had to be sacrificed in order to revive Ameonna, whose tears make it rain in the shadow realm. She had some sort of relationship with Hoji (her brother) either of deep affection and connection or, well... awkward. Either way, when Hoji touched the nobitsura kage he killed himself, leaving only Enra as a suitable sacrifice. After being defeated, Enra lets Lo Wang kill him so that Ameonna may come back. When she does, all that's left of Hoji are his remains which quickly turn into ashes and soon thereafter she begins to cry, causing it to rain again.

I just wonder who the deities will be now in that realm.

Anyway, enough game talk in the Hairy Bear. What will you drink Gilrond?

Last edited:
My understanding of the ending is: ...

I was actually talking about
the very end of the game, when the camera moves away and Lo Wang is knelt near Ameonna (Hoji's sister). Then you see the credits, but if you don't close the game, the camera moves back and you see that Lo Wang is gone and Ameonna is lying on the ground. At least that's what I saw. Some report a different result in other versions (like no one left and just nobitsura kage stuck in the ground).

Anyway, enough game talk in the Hairy Bear. What will you drink Gilrond?

I'd try some mead. Some authentic drink fitting for the fantasy settings ;D

Hey, everyon- ...

Yeah, chicken are weird.

.....that's....

..eh...

.....yeah, I suppose they are.

Maybe it's better if I don't ask any questions.

@EmperorZorn

So what did everyone do while the forums were offline . Me , I was cleaning chickens....36 of them to be exact .

I just can't stand that smell chickens have when you clean them. It's such an odd smell.

Well, didn´t log in to the forums for the weekend.
Nice to see the... variety... of subjects you guys discussed meanwhile! It almost seemed as if you were trying to scare poor@pandoricai off!!

Yeah, chicken are weird.

Last edited:
I've just been told that my mum is going to Lisburn tomorrow. I guess I'll just tag along and see if there's anything interesting in the shops there.

Last night I prepared a dish which I think could be a proper candidate for the meal contest. I´ll have to translate the recipe, though... some of the ingredients can be difficult!

Last night I prepared a dish which I think could be a proper candidate for the meal contest. I´ll have to translate the recipe, though... some of the ingredients can be difficult!

Gallbladders wrapped in drowner brain tissue, accompanied by roasted cockatrice feet and smoked archespore chips? Served with a glass of ghoul blood wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom