Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I always miss the fun evenings and come back later, just to read up on it.
"This is where I could have injected a fun remark... This I would have said as well... A great comeback here." *forever alone*

Haha, at least some sport and was exhausted afterwards. :)

Ok...after reading all the pages that i missed...

One thing i learned from life, it all based on balance, in the end each one of us finds the perfect one...(i'm talking about relationships)...also the same amount of happiness that you get will be equal to the amount of you getting hurt...
I don't know where this is going, but i babble alot - so let us drink and enjoy every day, because every day that you're not doing what you like and being happy is wasted....so cheers friends...for eternal happiness :cheers:

Our thing is of a more... physical nature rather than a spiritual one. There will be no wedding. But there will be a honeymoon :)

As long that you're happy ;), but be careful, many other angry man waiting in the line who are seeking honeymoon with you....or him\her

I'm a bad person...i know....

Edit: Yess finally promoted to 1st sword!

Shhhh...

The only awkward moment when everyone gets their love in the end, and i'm just sitting here...eating,drinking farting...but no one to do it with

@merfis
Yeah i know...i have one rule for this...never give up.

Also i was hoping that the thread of the collaboration will show more interest in the community...what i'm doing wrong? It is not attracting people as i hoped for...
I may not bring the best ideas, that's why i offered you to bring your ideas...

Also i was hoping that the thread of the collaboration will show more interest in the community...what i'm doing wrong? It is not attracting people as i hoped for...
I may not bring the best ideas, that's why i offered you to bring your ideas...
You can't just expect people to flock to something like that.Building something like what you're trying to do takes time and I suggest you start with your RL friends first.That's how Nanners and pretty much every Let's player started.

Last edited:

You can't just expect people to flock to something like that.Building something like what you're trying to do takes time and I suggest you start with your RL friends.That's how Nanners and pretty much every Let's player started.

What RL friends? there's such thing?
I'm just messing, i wanted to do so, but till everyone will be ready...

Have you guys ever had a conversation with a person, that can absolutely read you through? They know what you think, even when you don't say it. It's the most weird thing ever.

I thought of myself as such a person, I could tell many times what my friends' problems were, or what they are thinking about and so on.

But today, I'm just sitting here dumbstruck. I was on the other end of the line. I did not expect I'd have such a conversation with the particular person. But she just blew my mind.

I just felt like sharing this. I guess the point is, to never underestimate anyone. Everyone is "smarter" than we think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom