Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AL890 glad she's back 100% to health! :)

Synvael, give your dog a kiss for me, please. She 's adorable.
Thank you! I will :p

Meanwhile...
What are you looking at?

I have to thank the Gods of Rain, today for the X time they saved me from annoying physical labor.

Some people are throwing suspicion looks at me, as if I was summoning it :innocent:

My niece is coming around today again, I don't know why my parents bring her around here on Tuesdays when she's clearly better in her own home. I hope I don't go insane as my loudmouth older sister is also coming down from Portadown to visit, so I'll be getting a lot of loud speech in my ears! Wish me luck in coping with this double annoyance! :rant::crazy:

Last edited:
My niece is coming around today again, I don't know why my parents bring her around here on Tuesdays when she's clearly better in her own home. I hope I don't go insane as my loudmouth older sister is also coming down from Portadown to visit, so I'll be getting a lot of loud speech in my ears! Wish me luck in coping with this double annoyance! :rant::crazy:

Glad to see you like spending time with your family! :troll:

This is one good thing about being an angry weird bastard, family don't bother you except when they're on the sniff for money.

Going through Sheffield on way home this afternoon, we knocked off early due to weather and we'd finished all us days work. Anyway jumped on that Supertram they have (just a tram as far as I can tell nowt super about it,) and when i'm passing the university the tram is thronged by a mass of Chinese students, and they're all looking up at me like i'm a fucking circus act. Really fucking uncomfortable, loads of whispering and giggling as they stare at me. Strange moment, am I racist for being uncomfortable? I mean I had me shirt off and me scars probably draw a bit of attention, but there seemed no reason for the attention, is it just because of me height?

All I know is I were damn happy when they all got off, mind you might be a problem on my end as i'm not an attention seeking type, my idea of hell is speaking in front of a crowd.

@Blothulfur

It might actually all be in your head too. I mean when I enter a room full of people I don't know, I feel like they are talking and giggling about me or something. Which is totally not true, it's just my imagination playing tricks at me due to me being nervous because I don't know anyone.

That being said, your scars would be an interesting topic do discuss among University Students, but well.. once they get off the tram. Talking about it in front of you would be quite rude honestly.

Since all of my cousins are around my age, I've always thought that having a really younger cousin or sibling, would be kind of cool. Every person I know that has that, are really not quite into it. I wonder what this little bugger does to you AL. :p

Since all of my cousins are around my age, I've always thought that having a really younger cousin or sibling, would be kind of cool. Every person I know that has that, are really not quite into it. I wonder what this little bugger does to you AL. :p

Other than make a mess of everything, yell, watch the same DVD's over and over and screech that's as loud as a jet? Yeah how could that be annoying? :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom