Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw a video on Youtube of someone eating this stuff. I.. uh.. I thought it was interesting, but kind of.. cruel. Dunno. :p

I agree. If someone is forced to eat it, that's definitely cruel. As is seeing it on Youtube, without warning.

...That is what you meant, isn't it?

Hmm well.. not quite. It seems kind of cruel to me since I can see the bird. I do not know the specifics, or if the bird has already started to feel or think or anything, but it doesn't really matter. It feels cruel to me.

That being said, I am not one to judge people who do eat it. It is probably based on tradition and they have many reasons to do so. I just wouldn't do it. Since I grew up elsewhere. :)

That poor ducky! But the morbid part of me wonders what it tastes like... and wouldn't the beak and claws taste weird? I think I'd start crying if I saw it irl...

So, let's change the subject! Here's my favourite cat gif.

umm I don't know if this is even the proper place to ask but guys what's the difference between The Witcher - Director's cut, and the witcher EE? :3 I don't want to open a new thread about this!< Am I missing some content? :3

umm I don't know if this is even the proper place to ask but guys what's the difference between The Witcher - Director's cut, and the witcher EE? :3 I don't want to open a new thread about this!< Am I missing some content? :3
IIRC the original US EE was censored so they released a DC version that enabled bare boobs and vaginas in the game.

Oh! know, I mean.... I'm not the right person to question that... uh.. you don't asked to me, do you?... Ouch, my head!

lol I thought that's the reason you added "s" to difference.. because there is so many differences! I was only trying to make sure. You're fine I've got the answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom