Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Constipation as our dear friend Reptile said, is much worse. I remember that one time.. I was suffering for 3 weeks. The last week I was on "diarrhea pills". I'm telling you that was the sh*t.

Hey, everyon- ...

Constipation as our dear friend Reptile said, is much worse.

...I'm out.

Random spoilerific Witcher-related thought of the day:

Just like everything else, The Wild Hunt at the end of TW1 is just a figment of Geralt's imagination, him trying to justify his actions to himself - something he accomplishes if you decide to fight the King. The Hunt was never after Jacques' soul.

I once ate some gummy worms that turned out to be about a year out of date, found that out afterwards. I tried to cure myself by eating a pound of cheese mashed potatoes and a Dr. Pepper to stop the worms from wreaking havoc. The potatoes and drink fused with the gummy worms to make some kind of despicable monster that was way worse, I got to say hello to him later whilst hugging the porcelain altar.

Tip of the day: Don't eat that combination ever.

I once ate some gummy worms that turned out to be about a year out of date, found that out afterwards. I tried to cure myself by eating a pound of cheese mashed potatoes and a Dr. Pepper to stop the worms from wreaking havoc. The potatoes and drink fused with the gummy worms to make some kind of despicable monster that was way worse, I got to say hello to him later whilst hugging the porcelain altar.

Tip of the day: Don't eat that combination ever.

So, how long where you on the "altar" for? :hrhr:

@pandoricai

Hey there. Long time no see! If you are on a tablet or smartphone your browser might offer you the option to view the full desktop website instead of the mobile version, which is barely usable. The desktop version might not completely fit in a mobile screen but you can move around and have access to all options including user settings.

What I did while the forums were down? Well let's see.

1) Started watching Kill Bill with my wife.

2) Stopped watching to take the dog out to pee, when we saw her sniffing under a rock and found out there was a toad. Toads can be severely poisonous to dogs, to the point of causing near instant death if the dogs bites it. So we freaked out, caught the toad in a bag and brought the dog inside and washed her nose, mouth, tongue and teeth in the bathtub. Called my dad to tell us what to do and so we kept her under close observation for the following 15 minutes to see if she showed symptoms, in which case we would call a vet immediately. Thankfully our dog is very educated and doesn't bite into random shit, so she was fine. She was probably just curious about the toad but didn't lick or bite it.

3) We engaged in some stress eating and poured ourselves a stiff drink. Then we resumed Kill Bill with a full glass of whiskey.

4) Finally by the end of the night I played and finished Shadow Warrior.

Very productive if you ask me.

Hells yeah!
@Princess_Ciri
Thanks so much for taking the time.

The first part sounds about right. Maybe "giving up in spinning worlds around me".
I was trying to figure this out when the forums went down. I blame you song for killing the forums. :p

I hate when I can't understand what people in my native language are saying. :p Alright, here's my best guesses since there are no lyrics anywhere that I can find either.

Such a shame to feel this way,
? ? ? Keeping notes(?), many worlds/words/whirls around me

Got so used along the way,
? ? ? ? Behind the silver sides where ? ? ?

Yeah.......glad I'm not the only one struggling with this.

I sat around playing a lot of Diablo 3 and working here and there on some Ciri fanart while the forums were down... Pretty tame compared to some of you.

With you on the Ciri art! And got my daily doses of the Caffeinator/Zorn through other channels. :p

Also went out later that evening to catch some live jazz.

So, how long where you on the "altar" for? :hrhr:

I spent a good two hours sicking up after I got home.

Edit: All things considered it wasn't that bad if you compare it to my last bout of food poisoning.That was just... Crippling.

@pandoricai : Dolphin Browser will let you pick how you want to view websites.

Last edited:
I spent a good two hours sicking up after I got home.

Ouch! That's not good. I remember being sick a while back, and I could hardly breathe. I almost had a panic attack at the same time, and I was in pain for hours afterwards. I guess you'll know next time to read the label, eh?

Ouch! That's not good. I remember being sick a while back, and I could hardly breathe. I almost had a panic attack at the same time, and I was in pain for hours afterwards. I guess you'll know next time to read the label, eh?

Puking and the inability to breathe do not go hand in hand.

You just reminded me of he first time I had a gun pulled on me. I was drunk as a skunk and went with friend to see a dealer(err a dealer in illegal hard to get beanie babies, yeah that was it), guy pulled a gun to scare us I guess. I freaked the hell out and puked, everywhere. By the time I got done Gunwielder Mcgee was laughing his ass off, so much so we got to try some samples, of err beanie babies.

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

? ? ?
I don't know just what to say,
about these people and the things I've seen.

can't tell your friends from your enemies.
Got so used along the way,
? ? ? ?

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

? ? ?
I don't know just what to say,
about these people and the things I've seen.

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

Many thanks in advance. :p

"Keeping know that spinnin' world around me." I guess. Atleast I hear this like that.
And second "Behind the somethin' as might seems."
Or "Behind the cold of our steel" :)

Who knows? /DijkstraFace

Last edited:
@pandoricai

Hey there. Long time no see! If you are on a tablet or smartphone your browser might offer you the option to view the full desktop website instead of the mobile version, which is barely usable. The desktop version might not completely fit in a mobile screen but you can move around and have access to all options including user settings.

What I did while the forums were down? Well let's see.

1) Started watching Kill Bill with my wife.

2) Stopped watching to take the dog out to pee, when we saw her sniffing under a rock and found out there was a toad. Toads can be severely poisonous to dogs, to the point of causing near instant death if the dogs bites it. So we freaked out, caught the toad in a bag and brought the dog inside and washed her nose, mouth, tongue and teeth in the bathtub. Called my dad to tell us what to do and so we kept her under close observation for the following 15 minutes to see if she showed symptoms, in which case we would call a vet immediately. Thankfully our dog is very educated and doesn't bite into random shit, so she was fine. She was probably just curious about the toad but didn't lick or bite it.

3) We engaged in some stress eating and poured ourselves a stiff drink. Then we resumed Kill Bill with a full glass of whiskey.

4) Finally by the end of the night I played and finished Shadow Warrior.

Very productive if you ask me.
To be honest. That sounds a lot more fun than wasting time over here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom