Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You broke No Shave November!

I couldn't take it anymore! Do you have any idea how itchy your face gets when you have so much hair on it? Of course not! :harhar:

I couldn't take it anymore! Do you have any idea how itchy your face gets when you have so much hair on it? Of course not! :harhar:
No, no I don't. :teeth: But it was for a good cause!

I'll ask my father, or my bf who said this No Shave November Beard actually keeps him warm :hmmm:

Oh you shitty PC you have to be kidding me... 5 run in memtest (switching stuff up all the time) no errors why you little...

View attachment 7558

I'm going to write up all that crap this bastard gave me, it's becoming unbelievable. He must be haunted.

Attachments

• 250px-Homer-simpson-chocking-bart-1.jpg
    250px-Homer-simpson-chocking-bart-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hammer? I was thinking of stuffing him full of firecrackers and lighting the fuse.

I once shot an old PC with an incendiary round from a high powered rifle. It was quite impressive. It blew the side panel off which flew into the air and landed a few meters away and there was also a meter high flash upon impact.

I once shot an old PC with an incendiary round from a high powered rifle. It was quite impressive. It blew the side panel off which flew into the air and landed a few meters away and there was also a meter high flash upon impact.

What is this? some Facebook parenting episode?

- - - Update - - -

Requesting derp crew meet up, we need to discuss our next session, together.

What is this? some Facebook parenting episode?

- - - Update - - -

Requesting derp crew meet up, we need to discuss our next session, together.

Um, I'm not quite sure what you are asking. I do not use Facebook. I was referring to me shooting this PC with an incendiary round with one of my rifles (an incendiary round is ammunition that burns upon impact):

Notice the difference between the regular bullet holes and the huge black hole where the incendiary round hit? The incendiary round also melted and distorted a lot of the internals.

@freakie1one
There's one video of father, shooting his daughter pc with a gun...so i was just making similarities to it...not to point out anything else...
You shot only the case?

Incendiary rounds are designed to burn through metal so I wanted to see what one would do to an old PC I had lying around. Those pictures are the result. I've shot other things with incendiary rounds too.

Edit: To clarify; I shot the PC case from the bottom, it went through all the internals and drive bays and the huge black hole on the top of the case is where the incendiary round exited (which also launched a meter high flame into the air upon exiting).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom