Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT RESIST! :evil:

LOL I just thought I'd throw this meme here, since "Do not resist!" is another line Celebrimbor says when he interrogates an Orc in Shadow of Mordor... you reminded me that xD

LOL I just thought I'd throw this meme here, since "Do not resist!" is another line Celebrimbor says when he interrogates an Orc in Shadow of Mordor... you reminded me that xD

I got it from Star Wars but OK.

- - - Update - - -

Any Payday 2 fans here? @SerieLis, myself and @Autumnal Wanderer are planning on playing a game but we want a fourth member to complete the crew, so If you're interested, contact @SerieLis and we'll sort something out.

Just remember that it'll be going on his channel on YouTube. :)

PS: Sorry about the spam, we just want as many people as possible to see this (please don't hammer me Mr/Mrs Moderator!).

Meh that was enough chatroulette for a year. It just gets depressing. Makes me feel like I'm in highschool again.

Last edited:

ha, thats what they do on omegle when you use text chat. So annoying.
I think I am getting nexted like 50% faster if I don't show myself on cam. The only reason they stay on for a little bit is if they think I might be a woman.
Though I did have a nice conversation with a black man in England talking about jobs and education. That's where I started and then things went downhill. I get questions from men about my gender and women look at their screen and start laughing immediately like: omg wtf hahaha.

I guess the men are there for there for the nice looking women and the women for nice looking men. I just wanted to have a nice converstion. Not being judged. Then again why did I go there anyway. :p

That was actually the best time on the internet... look at it now ;_;

Oh I remember the zombie hunter game.. The times.

Though I only got on there drunk/high. Also got flashed multiple times, without asking.

I was asked about my sex multiple times, must've been the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom