Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
White Wolf howling in the sky

Beautiful pic!

I would also add «Прожекторперисхилтон» and «Большая Разница». Madness with a bit of fun.

That's the most sane part.

Last edited:
I find Japanese TV is really trashy. It's the sort of stuff that in the UK would be found firmly on channel 4 or daytime tv
The worst part are the "cooking" shows which actually just shows people eating food, and going "oishii" to all of them. Utterly pointless.

I find Japanese TV is really trashy. It's the sort of stuff that in the UK would be found firmly on channel 4 or daytime tv
The worst part are the "cooking" shows which actually just shows people eating food, and going "oishii" to all of them. Utterly pointless.

Let's not forget those ridiculous "talk shows" that plague UK TV. I fucking HATE Jeremy Kyle and Matthew Wright, yet my mother insists on watching that crap! :wallbash:

Do Japanese actually care about shows other than anime?

Do Japanese actually care about shows other than anime?

J-Dorama, or just "dorama". Dramatic series with a distinctively Japanese point of view, often wry commentary on modern culture. Its following outside Japan is somewhat limited. See http://www.crunchyroll.com/ for examples. Korean "deurama" is similar but more tradition-minded and is prominent in the Los Angeles TV scene. NHK produces a high-production-value "taiga dorama" series annually.

Last edited:
@Валькирия

See....balanced...some shows are bad...Molashova really? that's the first to show the people..."living healthy" wow...with that kind of injecting how high people must be there to enjoy this...good thing i don't watch it....КВН Is love, КВН is life, after all 53 years and it still exists, and always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom