Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depression, even if it is a chemical brain process (lack of serotonin, or endorphin or stuff) is not suffered like a physical desease by patients. in spite of its physical consequences, it'is lived like a soul crash, an emotional failure.

But outfacing a depression is the hardest chanllenge for a patient. Doctors have to make an accurate diagnosis, and those who live with the patient must know how to handle the situation to help us properly. Unfortunately, it is not always so. It's hard not hurt when there's no physical clues that tell us where is the painful area. The patient then feels misunderstood, despised, and no self-esteem. Family members feel frustrated, powerless and the solution is to ignore the disease or blame the sick.

I've been depressed and also lived with depressed patient and no one of all of them were the same. Thus, there's no word good enough in this moment. The only sentence that seems work deeply quiet is "trust yourself no matter what happen"

Last edited:
Okay, so my iPhone's left earphone decided to stop working for whatever reason. Guess I'm switching to the better but more-of-a-pain-in-the-butt-to-use Philips earphones...

Man... you need to call tech-service...

Today you have raised more grumpy and your headphones spoil a Friday night. You deserve a laugh a little @ReptilePZ.

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.
Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am.
The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager’s door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new Employee.
He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo’s all over the factory floor and they’re really beginning to pile up.
At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo’s. She has a roll of plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo’s legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena .

‘I’m sorry,’ he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, ‘but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday…’

‘Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

Ugh after the blue screen nightmare that became the thruth and the now hard-drive failure nightmare that resulted in a back-up hard-drive reporting failures. I'm weary of my hard-ware. between the 4 desktops,5 laptops and a network storage. I'm just tired of shit breaking down on me.

Worrisome is also the read/write data on one of the SSD's 400K reads per up-time hour is a lot compared to the others (one of the others is a win7 system hard-drive)...
100K writes per uptime hour? shit that is a whole lot considering it's a gaming SSD where nothing but games are installed and the save-games are always on another drive...
Could explain the excessive I/O on that drive while running DA:I however. Starting to think pirates are a lot more trustworthy than Origin DRM's.

ah comparison screen-shots are a bit more clear so Dragon age inquisition causes 2500 writes in 15 minutes on an SSD that only has an instal and no save games... Yeah not okay... Dragon age is going back to a normal hard-drive from now on.

Still wondering where the 100K per hour of writes comes from... considering I never installed that many games on that specific hard-drive.... Need to keep monitoring software open from now on, something is strange.

Last edited:
Guys really! Three things you never ever say to someone with depressions:

It could be worse. - Yeah STFU it could be a whole lot better
Look on the bright side. - in a depression there is no bright side
Only thing worse than those two is:
You must be so happy/You are so lucky because *stuff* - this is a typical trigger that can cause suicidal thoughts in a deep depression. because apparently you are supposed to be happy but you are definitely miserable.

Have scars from the time someone said all those within an hour to me.

I don't think you got the joke Sanamia, its Britain, its always raining. Al'd definitely know this, in Yorkshire and Norn Ireland we get about same amount of godpiss. Well not now it isn't because it's snowing but you get the gist.

Day too fucking late an all, i'd have earned a monkey if it had snowed yesterday, bastard bloody weather.

I have to wonder what kind of a place Nokialand is where one's own personal moon is on fire and the number 6 too

LOL Yesterday i was not able to write here...was really tired and for being at home only for couple of hours..
Anyway, yesterday i was supposed to replace the trainer and train the group, but sudden change of plans. I had to drive with the trainer to some fighting day.
I was to face a country champion, nothing too serious, just a bit nervous.
I had to run back home, to get the camera so we could record the fighting.
Reached the place, time to worm up, i started to make psychological movements in order to make him nervous. Seems to work because he was afraid to fight me in the end. An unknown man, who is fighting someone else for the first time.
When it is our turn to fight, almost the whole fight, my hands were down. You cannot resist to punch my face, but i trained well enough to move the body quickly.
Anyway, considering the conditions which is hilarious, I'm with heavy gloves, torn apart helmet, and open body against a country champion, with fully guarded helmet, "body armor" (well mostly for guarding the balls) and light gloves.
The fight was good...but the recording was shit, which is disappointing. But it may have some good moments, may try to make highlights out of it.

Gotta say. If there's one thing that's especially made me happy after moving to my new apartment is my mobile/dongle internet connection. Back at my old apartment it varied anywhere between 5-20mb/s. But now:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom