Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This hurts.

Spain is more bigger than you thing, friends.

Here we can get 3-5ºC every winter. Under zero in every village of Pyrinee. In North of Catalonia they offen sufffer the called Tramuntana or Winds of North, and we, in the southern, have the Mestral (north-west Wind). Both easily reach over 100/120 km/h. They are not seasonal winds but any preiod of the year. Luckly? Well, I guess the next valley always looks greener.

Umbrellas here are only used to shade against the sun. There's no point in an umbrella in the rain, when the water's either ankle-deep or the rain bounces back 3ft off the ground

That exists?

Yes, and you damn it when you have water restriction by drought, or your forest burns.

It seems we never have what we wish... or we are never content with what we have.

Well, I start to be going toward a depression path...

Need a purr cat and hot chocolate.

16 degrees here...so cold that i need to put a shirt on :p

when i was living in Tokyo it was around 10-15 degrees celsius during the winter months, and because I am English I found it pretty warm, so I was dressed normally in a t-shirt and/or shorts. All my Japanese friends and teachers freaked out and said I would catch a cold if I didn't wear a coat and scarf.

I didn't think the UK was particularly cold compared to other places but Japanese people in Tokyo really can't handle cold weather. However they do fare much better than me in their summer, where I thought I was going to die from heat exhaustion every time I went outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom