Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was living in Tokyo it was around 10-15 degrees celsius during the winter months, and because I am English I found it pretty warm, so I was dressed normally in a t-shirt and/or shorts. All my Japanese friends and teachers freaked out and said I would catch a cold if I didn't wear a coat and scarf.

I didn't think the UK was particularly cold compared to other places but Japanese people in Tokyo really can't handle cold weather. However they do fare much better than me in their summer, where I thought I was going to die from heat exhaustion every time I went outside.

I can understand that... when i was on my journey in Poland (still regret for not visiting CDPRED HQ ^^) it was somewhere around 0-5 degrees Celsius...it was hot for me for some reason, people were freaking out for me being comfortable while everyone were shaking. (The people who were with me).

I can understand that... when i was on my journey in Poland (still regret for not visiting CDPRED HQ ^^) it was somewhere around 0-5 degrees Celsius...it was hot for me for some reason, people were freaking out for me being comfortable while everyone were shaking. (The people who were with me).

Wow ok no if it's 0-5 degrees I do feel cold :p
Anything below 10 and I start to feel chilly.

Seems like the cold wave is beating GB is making its way toward Greece and Balkans... after make a kit-kat on Spain.

We are so friendly that we even share the weather... Good Europe!

Man I'm loving this newfound speed:

Don't have to wait for hours on end to download games anymore. ^^

Nokia will live forever, they just don't die, exactly. My family was fond of Nokia, and still is, since my mother and my sister use "old" Nokias till now (not very old, but considering smartphones are everywhere now... they simply aren't smartphones).
I remember the first cellphone in my house was a Nokia 1011.

My first cellphone was indeed a 3410, it died 1 year later thanks to...a embarassing little accident. But I still keep it in a drawer, memories.

Connecting people.

I never had a Nokia phone, though I remember being jealous of people that did. I remember my friend showed me how to play Snake on hers and I was super impressed. I got mine quite late, it ended up being a Siemens MC60. It was so awesome to me because it had a (0.1 megapixel) camera on it. I was so proud.

Big and heavy. Great for self defense if you found yourself in a dire situation. Could kill a man with that thing..
Totally agreed, no one can escape an old Nokia thrown to his head. :p

I never had a Nokia phone, though I remember being jealous of people that did. I remember my friend showed me how to play Snake on hers and I was super impressed.
Snake was a damn drug, and Space Impact too.

I got mine quite late, it ended up being a Siemens MC60. It was so awesome to me because it had a (0.1 megapixel) camera on it. I was so proud.
Yeah, the joy of having the first cellphone, it was a new and curious thing.

My current phone, aside from the infamous iPhone:

This is how cheap I am. I'd be using this if I didn't get an iPhone from others. I am also typing this post on a 2007 laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom