Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what finally arrived in the post!

View attachment 9071

The "Witcher Chainmail" from Musterbrand. I'm really impressed! :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 55
@Blothulfur I think that was a very inapropriate post. He recently stopped working for the escapist and is now working full time on YouTube and other private stuff on his website and podcast as I understand it and Patreon is just a way for fans of his content to support him directly. I see nothing wrong with that. There are twitch subscriptions, but no YouTube subscriptions yet. If you don't like his content, don't subscribe, easy as that. People that do though are doing it out of their free will.

In the end it is just supply and demand and apparently more people want to watch him and see more of his content than they care for a homeless person. Might not be fair, but that is the way it is. And his waist size has nothing to do with it, if you would only be allowed to get additional money if you need it, we would have plenty of people who would never get paid another day in their lives...

A post has been deleted.

"All acts forbidden under Polish law are also forbidden on forums.cdprojektred.com. This shall include but not be limited to the publication of posts the content of which could be construed as insulting to third parties or other users of forums.cdprojektred.com"

"All users are required to state their opinions in a civilized manner"

@ReptilePZ wait you are saying you read that long rules thing AND know it enough to quote??? Respect never read a rules, eula or other thing that went on over a screen length...

Next thing your telling us we can't talk about booze...:cheers2:

Damn it. Wrote a post now three times and deleted it again, caus I know, we are not allowed to have political discussions on the forum. It is hard to not speak my mind...

Damn it. Wrote a post now three times and deleted it again, caus I know, we are not allowed to have political discussions on the forum. It is hard to not speak my mind...

That just falls under my don't be a dick/bitch rule.
Works for nearly everything, Seriously one sentence solves 99% of twitter discussions. The last one percent is me being drunk and posting about it *g*

PS: me drunk now, it was that or take pain meds. Pain meds leave me unable to work for days, being drunk I manage like 50% work load always the better choice.

Edit although writing is impaired while drunk. Requires more edits.

Last edited:
Random thought, but what is it about having a mustache that just makes you want to twirl the ends? It's just way too much fun, even if it makes me look like a bearded Captain Morgan.

As long as it doesn't end up looking like this: View attachment 9088

If it looks like that however... maybe take up a healthier addiction.

Attachments

• mustache-4.jpg
    mustache-4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 48
It's kind of like having a beard, isn't it?

You can't not stroke your beard.

I haven't really gotten to that point. This is the first time I've grown it out this much and there was a time there where I couldn't stand having it touched by anyone. Now it's getting long enough and my face has adapted enough that it's not bothering me anymore, so I suspect it is inevitable.

In the end it is just supply and demand and apparently more people want to watch him and see more of his content than they care for a homeless person. Might not be fair, but that is the way it is.

Pretty bloody damning statement on humanity though, the starving starve and are looked down upon when asking for a few pennies. My day and age we'd be too proud to beg, and too dumb to steal as the saying goes.

Pretty bloody damning statement on humanity though, the starving starve and are looked down upon when asking for a few pennies. My day and age we'd be too proud to beg, and too dumb to steal as the saying goes.

"The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread." [Anatole France]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom