Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you were to print it in a native resolution, it would roughly be 18,4 m x 5,9m.

Kind of a tragedy really, hundreds of billions of stars, probably trillions of planets and moons, and an almost certain chance of sapient, sentient life. All so far away that communication let alone interaction is impossible. By the time any messenger reached them, if it managed to traverse all the dangers in between, their civilisation might be gone.

Edit: Same for our Milky Way I suppose.

Sure.

Position of queen bodygard is unpaid.
The queen holds no responsibility for any harm that might come to bodyguards in service of the queen.

If we're going to dispute our titles of the Bear then you should pay your guards.

A paid praetorian is a good guard, an unpaid one will kill you and sell the empire to the highest bidder.

good idea!

*Sharps knifes* So eh reptile you wanne get stabbed by the chef-knife, cleaver, boning knife, the paring or go for something exotic and take the Santoku? Don't worry all new from last christmas. So you won't die from an infection ;D

I suggest the Santoku it was expensive and I really want to see how sharp it is.:rolleyes:

good idea!

*Sharps knifes* So eh reptile you wanne get stabbed by the chef-knife, cleaver, boning knife, the paring or go for something exotic and take the Santoku? Don't worry all new from last christmas. So you won't die from an infection ;D

I suggest the Santoku it was expensive and I really want to see how sharp it is.:rolleyes:

*gasp* you own knives? Don't you know that knives are dangerous!?

SVD? big deal...

your move

http://liquidadvertising.com/holiday2014/projre.html

This left me with so many questions.

What? Why? How?

Motherfuckin' Gary Busey?!

Why does he turn into a plane towards the end? Scratch that, it's Gary Busey.

To be honest my friend, I think a scheduled maintenance landing was due for him a long long time ago, but I don't think that he's ever coming down. :happy: Honestly I'm actually glad to see him in something this recent, still alive and kicking. The vid made me happy for some reason. So I'm going to do the airplane today just because. Embrace life or whatever. Weeeooonngggggg! :lol:

If we're going to dispute our titles of the Bear then you should pay your guards.

A paid praetorian is a good guard, an unpaid one will kill you and sell the empire to the highest bidder.

Don't tell me how to be queen. I am the mother of dragons and shit... I think.

Pretty bloody damning statement on humanity though, the starving starve and are looked down upon when asking for a few pennies. My day and age we'd be too proud to beg, and too dumb to steal as the saying goes.
Well in my country in theory no person has to starve or sleep under bridges, because by law there need to be enough places to sleep and eat for them for free if they are in need. But of course there are homeless that choose not to use these services, cause they don't want to be dependant on them or want to be free.

Omg, if you own and know how to use an SVD then you are my dream woman!
Singular Value Decomposition?

Singular Value Decomposition?

I was talking about the Russian Snayperskaya Vintovka sistem'y Dragunova (Sniper Rifle, System of Dragunov), of course!

View attachment 9097

They are very fun rifles to shoot. Despite shooting a fairly large round (7.62mm x 54mm) they are semi-automatic and have relatively low recoil. This allows for rapid follow-up shots and also allows you to maintain sight picture of the target after firing (useful for seeing where the bullet impacts and to make windage/elevation adjustments). Another useful feature is the scope is mounted on a side rail so it doesn't block the iron sights, which allows the user to easily switch from using one to the other. Iron sights are more useful for close and/or moving targets while the scope is much better for long range targets.

With decent ammo the rifle is capable of sub 1.5 MOA (minutes of arc) accuracy which makes it capable of hitting targets at far ranges (over 1,000 meters). The scope on the rifle has a built-in range finder which is nice because accurately determining the range is very important for taking long range shots, especially if you don't have access to a laser range finder:

View attachment 9098

Attachments

• 1920px-SVD_Dragunov.jpg
    1920px-SVD_Dragunov.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 1280px-Pso-1onsvd.jpg
    1280px-Pso-1onsvd.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom