Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just have to cancel my Pre-order as there's no point in buying a game if it's not going to work on your system.

Well no pre ordering from me, even though CDPred is the only company i love, lately, i can't support...at least not this year, maybe next year or actually...oh wait, military service...god damn it, will i play this game only on weekends or to play it 5 years after release.
Well the choice seems to be obvious.

Well, actually you just reminded me that I have to copy and paste that in the italian thread, thanks.

The ambassador has spoken

Oh!...

I've missed something the last 5 pages ... I wonder what...

He only said we are inside him... Dirty minds!!!!

Well, that settles it. I´ll play TW3 in my PS4! No way I´ll be able to afford an upgrade of my PC before May.

More bad news from me: I don't have any consoles nor do I want any. Fuck, I'm such a depressive cunt!

Right, my TW3 pre-order has been cancelled. I just knew something was going to go wrong and I wouldn't be able to play it. No point in me being in this community anymore...

Last edited:
By the way, has everyone seen The Witcher 3 specs by now? It looks like I might be out of luck. :(

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-Requirements-are-here!?p=1503730#post1503730

:(

I just can't afford parts right now. I'd also have to hire someone to slot it into my motherboard as I have a fear of breaking something.

What do you think you could afford by May budget-wise? We can help try and find deals that might work for you.

More bad news from me: I don't have any consoles nor do I want any. Fuck, I'm such a depressive cunt!

Any friends with one that you could play on? Not ideal, I know, but still....

Well, that settles it. I´ll play TW3 in my PS4! No way I´ll be able to afford an upgrade of my PC before May.
Same for me, I pre-ordered CE for PS4, I knew I couldn't buy a new computer and finish playing Witcher trilogy with it, because I've already a 3 yo laptop which works fine. So I have a PS4, and I'm just actually happy to play this game I've so long waited, even with compromises about graphics, because it's normal. Hell, I have finished W2 with this laptop two times even with compromises, which means framerate < 30)

:p

What, that's how i imagined it...although he is supposed to be alive...and closed...wait a second
@Princess_Ciri I thought you said you're a small girl...but that hole...damn...

He BELIEVES he is alive...

BTW the hole didn't make by Princess_Ciri but by Geralt and his cross-bow.

Last edited:
No point in me being in this community anymore...
Would be sad to see you leave Al. Personally I would still like you to be part of the community. Or at least visit The Hairy Bear at times.

But I totally understand your situation and how frustrating it must feel not to be able to play TW3. So do whatever you feel is best for you.

Same for me, I pre-ordered CE for PS4, I knew I couldn't buy a new computer and finish playing Witcher trilogy with it, because I've already a 3 yo laptop which works fine. So I have a PS4, and I'm just actually happy to play this game I've so long waited, even with compromises about graphics, because it's normal. Hell, I have finished W2 with this laptop two times even with compromises, which means framerate < 30)

:p

Ahhh that's a shame. Playing on PS4 you won't be able to carry over your save files from TW2...

Fuck, I'm such a depressive cunt!

No such thing as a depressive cunt. Heh. Alright I'll stop.

Well I can't play TW3 on my Computer either. But my brother has a PC that is quite the beast.

Then again me and my brother do not live in the same city. Also, my brother is younger than me. Which means that no amount of begging will be enough to let me play TW3 on his PC. Can't blame him though. I mean I was quite a dick to him when we were younger. Well anyway. The plan is to punch his face in. Hopefully that will work :p

The snowstorm finally hit us over here :)

Not as bad as last year's snowstorm, but it is alright :p

Damn, it's almost like here, and this is from few days ago, even more today. But man, palms covered in snow... Feels strange

And this is the most Russian picture of me you will ever see ...

>No russian fur hat
cyka/10
(although this one is pretty old pic, this winter I can't seem to find the hat D: )

Last edited:
My keyboard is losingkeys... and the space bar barely works.... unless I hit it like a possessed.
Alan, let mesay a stupid thing: don't lose your hope... May is 5 months far away.

My keyboard is losingkeys... and the space bar barely works.... unless I hit it like a possessed.
Alan, let mesay a stupid thing: don't lose your hope... May is 5 months far away.

And do what? I can't afford to upgrade my PC and I have no friends in real life who are interested in gaming. I'm stuck.

And do what? I can't afford to upgrade my PC and I have no friends in real life who are interested in gaming. I'm stuck.

And that sound really bad. but don't leave this forum,please. At lesstill the game be released...Who else would give me RedPoints as you do?

Damn, it's almost like here, and this is from few days ago, even more today. But man, palms covered in snow... Feels strange

>No russian fur hat
cyka/10
(although this one is pretty old pic, this winter I can't seem to find the hat D: )

Hell, last year there was snow in the Giza pyramids, happens once every 100 years :p

But yeah, I fucked up, I have no cyka fur hats but I have badass beanies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom