Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. We could sign up for an optional "Academic Writing" course when I went to uni. I thought it was something common.

The education system these days, be a robot. Don't understand anything just do it.

It must be tough to deal with these kind of things, what the essays are about? if you don't mind me asking.
Maybe i can help in some way. Maybe help crafting "perfect" essay.

The essay topic is about whether China is a threat to Japan or an opportunity. I'm trying to argue that China isn't a threat and is actually a great opportunity for the Japanese.

I think it would help if I actually had motivation to write it but I'm so sick of writing academic essays when I just want to study languages, I spend so much of my time doing this essay stuff instead I don't really have much time left over for Japanese, which is the entire reason I'm doing this degree @_@

That's odd. We could sign up for an optional "Academic Writing" course when I went to uni. I thought it was something common.

I think our library offers these but they're generally geared towards people who can't write essays at all, or those who have poor command of English and struggle altogether with grammar and structuring their essays.
They don't have any classes on 'How to make your essay sound like it was written by someone who knows their shit'

I am so glad that I left education when I did, it looks like I saved myself from some massive headaches! Then again, I doubt that I would've reached university anyway! :lol:

University discarded.

I honestly still don't see the point of that course. They had us write a (fully referenced) blog post every other week, with a general topic, where it was up to us to decide what exactly we want to write about. Pretty sure I ended up writing about the hardware of the new consoles at one point...

Knight mentioned he was so busy with classes he might not be able to play the game at release. I'm hoping he does more analysis blogs, his ones for TW2 should be required reading after you've beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom