Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Siberian Middle East :p

This is right outside my room right now ..

And these are at the entrance of my building.

Snow in Jordan? The end of the world is near :D
Just curious - how much time has passed since last snow?

Last year it snowed really well in the region, even the pyramids at Giza had snow on them, happens once every 100 years, but this current snow storm has been going on for 4 days now, and now the heaviest snow fall is happening.

But yes, the Wolf's Blizzard is happening, at least over here :p

Last edited:
Last year it snowed really well in the region, even the pyramids at Giza had snow on them, happens once every 100 years, but this current snow storm has been going on for 4 days now, and now the heaviest snow fall is happening.

But yes, the Wolf's Blizzard is happening, at least over here :p

I'm in Canada. It was 11 degrees celsius a couple days ago. Shorts are a real thought. Ahhh, climate change. Thank you.

I know all I've been doing here recently is complain about my essay BUT I've written 2200 words of essay number 2, and considering I ran out of new things to say around the 900 word mark I think I've done very well. Sadly I can't explain this to my teacher, so I'm going to have to spend some more time tomorrow on both essays trying to increase the word counts up to 2700 at the very least.

Don't suppose anyone here has any thoughts on the Washington Consensus?

I know all I've been doing here recently is complain about my essay BUT I've written 2200 words of essay number 2, and considering I ran out of new things to say around the 900 word mark I think I've done very well. Sadly I can't explain this to my teacher, so I'm going to have to spend some more time tomorrow on both essays trying to increase the word counts up to 2700 at the very least.

Sorry I don't. =(

On another note I am getting my witcher figures from the witcher adventure board game painted by my friends who are really good at painting figures. I also proposed to play the game next week. So coming saturday we're going to play The Witcher Adventure Board Game with 4 people. I'll get ready for a SIX HOUR session full of witcher goodiness. :D I'm so happy with my TWAG.

Also if I take a picture of the finished painted Witcher Adventure figures, would that count as Fanart? :p

Last edited:

Ugh. I hope there are some particulars to hang a discussion of the Washington Consensus on. Without a definite situation to provide context, it is dangerously close to meaningless. I get the feeling that, like much of macroeconomics, it is political ideologies and predetermined positions masquerading as science.

"Stabilize, privatize, and liberalize" [Dani Rodrik. Any criticism of the Washington Consensus should cite Rodrik's dissection of it; see Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion]

Last edited:
I'm in Canada. It was 11 degrees celsius a couple days ago. Shorts are a real thought. Ahhh, climate change. Thank you.

Yesterday I saw a friend of mine living in Canada complaining about them having -9 degrees with the weather getting even colder the next days and us having 15 degrees. Despite the wind and the heavy rain, it certainly feels like a one of those colder summer days. (Well, today it's 4 degrees. And - do I see something like snow coming down right now?)

There was snow over here last night, but it rapidly disappeared and all I can see now are small patches on the grass. So much for the snowstorm the weather forecast was warning about!

As a Human Right, Free Expression which The Witcher is plenty of it. Not politcal claim but creative feeling

To be honest, if it was centrally planned, I feel, they are really happy, how they managed to get such a huge reaction of the West. Increased the fear in people, created more tension between the religions, all this will increase the number of people joining the extremists... Also, thank you for telling us about it in the news, but do the whole news for days have to be about that. Is there nothing else going on in the world? Distracting from other things again...
(If that was too political, feel free to delete.)

To be honest, if it was centrally planned, I feel, they are really happy, how they managed to get such a huge reaction of the West. Increased the fear in people, created more tension between the religions, all this will increase the number of people joining the extremists... Also, thank you for telling us about it in the news, but do the whole news for days have to be about that. Is there nothing else going on in the world? Distracting from other things again...
(If that was too political, feel free to delete.)

Well Boko Haram just killed 2000 people in cold blood, yet no one is talking about that.

But yeah, this is a bit too political, this thread is crazy, but I don't know about politics being good over here :p

I'm not and I don't want talk about politcal. I mean, we can admire all the Deviantart works but not any word about others artist killed. Not even for sake of art.

And not ffor political ideals, just in their memories as artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom