Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never look at those posts seriously, if I do, I will break something :p
Or worse. Spontaneous ignition.

Hope all the Witchers in the states are snuggled up safe and well, hear you're getting a fair bit of heavens dandruff.

Edit: What have main forums got their knickers in a twist about now? Everything i've seen looks fairly stonking.

Once again, I need to drink to understand your priceless English... Stupid Google cannot help me here, but I always have the feeling that I could not be more agree with you.

Translation time?
Hope all the Witchers in the states are snuggled up safe and well, hear you're getting a fair bit of heavens dandruff.

Edit: What have main forums got their knickers in a twist about now? Everything i've seen looks fairly stonking.

Bloth to English translation:
I do so hope that all of our American forum members are wrapped up in warm clothes and safe and well, because I heard that it was snowing.
Edit: What are the main forums upset about at the moment? Everything I've seen looks absolutely fabulous(1).

(1) I think that's what stonking means. It could mean "shit". Not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Translation time?

I do so hope that all of our American forum members are wrapped up in warm clothes and safe and well, because I heard that it was snowing.
Edit: What are the main forums upset about at the moment? Everything I've seen looks absolutely fabulous(1).

I always thought that stonking means "great" or "incredible"? Then again, even though most of British slang was adopted over here as well, sometimes we change the translation to suit us.
:hmm:

Translation time?

The Greatest bless your kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom