Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, so immodest! Those fellows should be ashamed of themselves. I feel sorry for all the poor women who were exposed to those mens naked flesh.

Ehem...

Sorry... for a moment I believed I was reading something like I feel sorry for all the poor men who were exposed to those women naked flesh

What I'd was thinking about?!?!?!

Ehem...

Sorry... for a moment I believed I was reading something like I feel sorry for all the poor men who were exposed to those women naked flesh

What I'd was thinking about?!?!?!

If I were to guess I'd imagine it was something involving cats, a toothpick, some dental floss and partially naked men.

If I were to guess I'd imagine it was something involving cats, a toothpick, some dental floss and partially naked men.

You've got a power!

Well like you I've been about to leave the house without proper shoes on. But thankfully never have!

I did leave my house and going back home trying to walk fast without losing along the way any slipper was a hell

---------- Updated at 10:45 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:05 AM ----------

Good morning for breaking dreams... :p

Last edited:
Today is one of those days, where I am just in a bad mood: Annoyed, angry, fed up and agitated. Better keep away from people today.

Are you OK?
It was pretty rough. Someone caught in on camera:

lel.

But joking aside, I'm okay. My neck/shoulder muscles are killing me though and I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours just to make sure it's not more than strained muscles. It was a rear end collision with fairly minor damages to the car. (my back bumper got damaged but that's about it, it seems)

Well this was an interesting day. Got in a traffic accident. :S

Are you save and sound? and your car? or it wasn't your car? or it was a bike?

---------- Updated at 03:40 PM ----------

It was pretty rough. Someone caught in on camera:

lel.

But joking aside, I'm okay. My neck/shoulder muscles are killing me though and I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours just to make sure it's not more than strained muscles. It was a rear end collision with fairly minor damages to the car. (my back bumper got damaged but that's about it, it seems)

Fine.

OK, take care, then :)

I got in a similar accident when I was getting my driver's license, actually. So, not my car, obviously, and it really didn't get damaged all that much, but the van that hit me got real messed up. My instructor wasn't too pleased, I don't think. Anyway, like you said, neck's gonna hurt a bit but you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom