Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rum is a mistake. Don't you do it!

Alzheimer's is a pain in the ass. I remember my aunt had to take care of her aunt, for like 10 years. Before she had Alzheimers, my aunt used to call her Mom, they were that close (my aunt's mother had died long before that). By the end of it, she couldn't really stand her. It wears you down I guess. And 10 years is a lot.

A shitty disease.

^ This. It's as hard on the caretakers as it is on the sufferer. If you're caring for someone with Alzheimer's, don't forget to take care of yourself too.

---------- Updated at 08:02 AM ----------

Bloody hell never knew it was so widespread, did I read something about gaming being good for fighting alzheimers other day? Anyway my commiserations to Sanamia and all others who have to deal with this problem in their family, sounds bloody terrible.

Best known way to fight it is regular exercise; activities that stimulate the mind are good too. So games are good when they're not rote repetition and they don't take the place of physical activity.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2003978" target="_blank">wichat</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Yes please, and then some fluffy cat cuddling. :p

Please..., no need to ask it for!

---------- Updated at 05:28 PM ----------

Best known way to fight it is regular exercise; activities that stimulate the mind are good too. So games are good when they're not rote repetition and they don't take the place of physical activity.

And as our cold blood Rep says.... BE HAPPY!

Hey everyone, back after few days...missed me? doesn't matter...

@Princess_Ciri A little gift for you...I think that's your type...all that remains is to learn how to cook. ^^

View attachment 10625

View attachment 10626

Oh wow, look at the time, have to leave...see you around.

Attachments

• a5cb77b6bb402750d4ec30cc606db43f.png
    a5cb77b6bb402750d4ec30cc606db43f.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 1bece0538992f8ca51d61c614e0bb3f3.png
    1bece0538992f8ca51d61c614e0bb3f3.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
A disturbing lack of chocolate oranges in these pictures. I went and got 2 today. Best 2 quid I've ever spent in the last few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom