Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That succubus can suck my... ahem, male energy as much as she wants, as far as I'm concerned.

Never had owt happen to me hips, but cramp in calves is a bloody killer. Mid thrust your frozen with a snarl on your face, your calf muscles in agony and lass below you saying, "You're really enjoying this aren't you?" One of them ridiculous bits that they never show in love scenes on movies, still funny as hell afterwards.

Never had owt happen to me hips, but cramp in calves is a bloody killer. Mid thrust your frozen with a snarl on your face, your calf muscles in agony and lass below you saying, "You're really enjoying this aren't you?" One of them ridiculous bits that they never show in love scenes on movies, still funny as hell afterwards.

When I put a lot of energy into it my thighs get kinda sore and exhausted afterwards. Good workout really.

For funny and realistic sex scenes you should watch Californication, might as well be called the Sex Files as the main character is played by David Duchovny.

I like Duchovny, always thought he was a bit underused in X Files, i'll watch out for that.

Just reading about it, has Natascha McElhone in apparently, i'm in like bloody Flynn.

The last time I had fresh strawberries was on Wednesday. With "cookies and cream" ice cream. They were really good - big, luscious, perfect ripeness.

Mmmmm... I think I'll get some more tomorrow. They're pretty cheap at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom