Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Found this on Youtube, and I instantly fell in love with it:

Just pushes all the right buttons for me, definitely my type of humor.
I'm gonna get tons of hate for this but I'm on the fence of watching this just by the fact that women are generally terrible at being comedians.

There I said it. Although they might be my last words.

Gotta go!

I don't know, some of my favorite comedians are women - Sarah Silverman, Tina Fey, my absolute favorite Amy Poehler.

There are definitely good female comedians out there, and there are bad ones as well. Same applies to male comedians as well, just think there are way more male comedians overall so the bad ones are at the end of a very long list.

EDIT: Woo! 7000 REDpoints!

Last edited:
Really good female comedians are rare, I've gotta partially agree with Eskimoe. I could cite Mr. Hitchen's piece on this but I'm already unpopular enough. :p

Martina Hill is probably my favorite right now.

Last edited:
Found this on Youtube, and I instantly fell in love with it:

Just pushes all the right buttons for me, definitely my type of humor.

I just subscribed. That was hilarious.
And I loved the video description on Youtube:
As an ex-vegetarian, McCartney wants to be thoughtful about the meat that she eats. And as a wanker, Mclennan wants to use her new pressure cooker.

Sure, I was roleplaying Tywin Lannister and shitting tons of gold at such a rapid rate that the Earth trembled.

It's becoming a bit worrisome though, been a good number of these small Earthquakes lately, hopefully we won't get anything major.

Well Kinley we know which of use will live when the big one comes. Granted the building I live in is new and should handle even one as strong as in 1977 but I don't fully trust the builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom