Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earth just moved...

Yeah, but it's not supposed to have the shakes.
Anyway, found it. M4.8 earthquake on the island next door. Hopefully not too serious. (And definitely nothing like the one that hit PNG a few hours ago)

And no, the cats didn't notice, the dog didn't notice, only the humans, most of whom went straight to Twitter.

I have only once felt an earthquake. It felt like a truck drove past the house. Some houses got a few small cracks in them. It was madness! Joking aside, I'm happy I live in a very stable part of the world, where the only thing we have to worry about is the occasional super cold. And even then I live too far south to feel that :p

@TemerianGirl @ReptilePZ @Kinley @StaGiors @wichat.571 @AutumnalWanderer @Totalimmortal @Alan989 @Dragonbird @Sephira

Awww, thank you all for the birthday wishes. So much love!

Unfortunately my birthday is falling on a Monday this time around (which is always the busiest day of the week at work), but I got some partying done this weekend. Needless to say, I have vague recollections of Saturday evening/night down in New Orleans with friends.

I haven't been around here quite as much here as of late, but fortunately the project I am on just hit Alpha on Friday, so a lot of pressure has let off here and I should be able to start getting back to more posting and art. :)

And partying. Cheers~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom