Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, @shinobi2u Happy Birthday.

@Damariel @Bellator Pius Gratus @Foxtrot1994 @guilhermecn @eskiMoe @KingHochmeister

Thanks again to you all!

I was kinda hoping I would be off today, playing Witcher 3, but then the delay happened and shot that plan to hell.

However, I decided after 5 months to shave off the beard so that I could re-experience realtime beard growth to tide me over. :p No more blonde hair, no more beard (for now).

I won't try to explain this. It neither needs nor wants explaining.

STRAY DOGS SHOW UP FOR ANIMAL LOVER'S FUNERAL

Margarita Suárez, 71, of Mérida (Yucatán, Mexico) took care of stray dogs and cats. Her funeral was in Cuernavaca, a long distance away. A pack of stray dogs showed up and would not leave until after she had been cremated.

Last edited:
... from birthday to funeral so quickly! :hmm:

how fascinating. perhaps this goes hand in hand with the whole 'cat sits on the edge of a dying person's bed' scenario? I recall my own cat sitting with my mum the day before she died, which the cat had never in the days leading up. but dang, those dogs are so polite! rocking up on time and then leaving only after she'd been cremated. and a cat acknowledging it's last minutes with someone is very kind too. N'awww <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom