Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar gyfer rhai diffiniad o arferol . (Nid yw'n hanner nos eto .)

The first time I heard about the baobabs was by reading The Little Prince.... four decades ago. So few words for a huge story, it taught me that I was a little girl living in my own planet too. Even now. And we must learn how to travel for arriving to the other planets which surround us.

Those trees are true survivors.

@Sagitarii you have your ace, I have mine which you seem to have forgotten... Both will get us banned, MAD is our destiny when nuclear deterrence fails.

Good to be back. Never doing that again...

Anyway, thank you for sticking around the Now Playing thread and the great photoshops/coubs you posted today - those were awesome :)

And thanks to everyone for putting up with my bullshit.

B-but, that was just an act..? I thought we had something going, Reptile-senpai please, don't do that......

I found this to comfort me (sorry if it has been posted somewhere, will delete it)

Ah, back to the usual madness, I've missed it even though I don't understand what's happening half of the time! :)

Naw, the usual madness is the new normal. We definitely needed some unusual madness.

So anyway, who has Easter this weekend? Everything is closed here for at least two days, starting today (Thursday).

Last edited:
From Friday to Monday (maybe on saturday there will be some exeptions) all closed here. Well, Hotels and Restaurants and Bars will remain open. A lot of popular festivals (traditional food, dances, performances...) at each village for not being bored if the water sea is too cold and you don't want to take a bath in.

@ReptilePZ

hey little lizard boy... i thought i already told you, there is no turning back now!

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

you know it is true.... and you know it is in you! you can' t fool anybody!

Naw, the usual madness is the new normal. We definitely needed some unusual madness.

So anyway, who has Easter this weekend? Everything is closed here for at least two days, starting today (Thursday).

I've been on holiday for the past 1 and a half... so by extension I am also "celebrating" easter this weekend. Although I have the sad suspicion my parents haven't bought any easter eggs this year :'(

The best part about Easter (as with Valentines Day) is the discounted chocolate afterwards >: D

There's is a competition about the Witcher 3 sponsored by Bandai Namco Games. The purpose of the game is to find 6 letters or numbers to unlock to unlock a code. Those have been hide in videos or web pages of the Witcher 3 Wild hunt. In 45 days we will be able to enter the code, and 50 winners will be picked up and have gifts. Xbox one, coolector edition of the game, chainkey, t-shirt, but the #1 price is this :

http://i.jeuxactus.com/datas/jeux/t.../xl/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-551d68aac566d.jpg

But the thing is I just saw this game on french sites ( Iam french ) so I wanted to know if we are the only country to do it. So is it? I found it hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom