Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about swimming but I suspect it might bore me even more than walking. Walking you can at least do outdoors with nice views. Going back and forth in a 25-50 meter pool might seriously make me consider just drowning instead.

This is wise.

I'll definitely have a dog later in life. Don't think this is a good moment though.

Oh trust me there's good view at the pool.

If you know what I mean. HAH!

@RivenII

I don't suppose you walk trails occasionally? Like long trails?

I thought about swimming but I suspect it might bore me even more than walking. Walking you can at least do outdoors with nice views. Going back and forth in a 25-50 meter pool might seriously make me consider just drowning instead.
Swimming... boring? Pffff (and then at last I'll discover I'm the only one thinking it's not boring at all... oh well) :p

I think swinmming is a "complete" sport since all of your body is working, not just your legs. Also it could be good for your knee too. Going on a personal note, swimming helped me with back problems I had (and still have sometimes--).
Also, doing a 25 meter pool back and forth is not worth at all, if you have to practice then 50 meters is better, because with the first you can't even feel fatigue even after 2 runs.

My advice is, try it, maybe you wouldn't consider it boring.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 33
I agree swimming is not boring at all. If you do it right.

I've been swimming for about 14 years total. 10 of those competitively. And there were times that I was really really bored to swim that 4x800 drill. But that was because I didn't have a goal in mind. I swim without a coach now, which means I have to be my own coach, so I constantly set goals and think about what I need to practice.

Now I don't swim 3 hours a day, every day as I used to, much less really, about three one-hour sessions per week. But I don't get bored at all. You should give swimming a chance you may really like it. And it is amazing for your body. There is no other exercise that I know of, that offers practically zero stress.

Last edited:
All hyped up about TW3. Jump to GAF forums to read some comments. Spoiler tags are usually used just for jokes. And besides, what can I have spoiled about the franchise at this point?

Read them all. One mentions a possible spoiler of TW3 that's hinted in the leaked files.

I feel violated.

Shame!

Gonna go to bed and cry.

Then commit seppuku.

All hyped up about TW3. Jump to GAF forums to read some comments. Spoiler tags are usually used just for jokes. And besides, what can I have spoiled about the franchise at this point?

Read them all. One mentions a possible spoiler of TW3 that's hinted in the leaked files.

I feel violated.

Shame!

Gonna go to bed and cry.

Then commit seppuku.

Maybe they made a GAFF....

I can imagine your pain, seeing TW3 spoilers is my worst nightmare at this point. Nowhere on the internet is safe. :ph34r:
Try drinking heavily. Maybe you'll forget what you read.

And since we are talking about drinking heavily, has Bloth yet been spotted since the account clusterfuck? The forum is not the same without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom