Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How redpoints logic works with Kinley:
Get a lot of redpoints.
Get a lot of redpoints for getting a lot of redpoints.

REDpoints are funny things, and people often choose to give them for odd reasons. I once received 12 REDpoints just for calling for a round of applause for Scholdarr.452's synopsis of the German Gamestar interview. (He got 133.) I'm still not entirely sure why I merited aught out of it. . . .

Last edited:
Odd generosity from odd members of this odd forum...

How odd of you to mention it. . . .

---------- Updated at 01:50 AM ----------

Hi guys. Just to let you know that y retailer send me a new key for the Witcher 3 and it worked just fine. They believe me when I said I wasn't trying to rob them for another one. Iam relieved :)

Très bien! That is a relief. I'm glad you were able to sort out the problem.

Well this morning has been pretty bad: I've been suffering from a version of the flu which has made me throw up my breakfast and any medication I took to counter it. What's worse, my mouse has given up on me so I'm going to need to get a replacement! :angry:

I don't know if Iam in the right thread but I was wondering something : How does CD PROJEKT RED chooses their voice actors? Is it them who contact the actor ( like this is someone's job in the studio ) ? The agent of the actor who sees a good opportunity for his client and contacts the studio? And does fan wishes play a big part in this?

I hope someone can help me understand this ( and that Iam in the right thread ).

I don't know if we have a thread for that question. However, I believe that CD Projekt RED contracts the acting out to voice-recording studios for the localisations. The studios would be responsible for the actors they employ, but I imagine there are specially arranged contracts for the lead voices. This is, of course, a highly simplified explanation of a rather complicated web of business.

Seems I shouldn't be here, 'cause tomorrow my music exam is waiting for me. Just can't stop myself from doing more interesting and distracting things always telling myself I've been learning for that exam the last two weeks (which is much more than I do normally).
You know what? I could finish my current playthrough of The Witcher 2. Geralt's still waiting for me in Loc Muinne somewhere.

Every new day seems worse than previous one. Nepal is blooding, Bhakatur one of the villages devastated

I finally quited smoking after...7 years. Lately I became a heavy smoker but 2 weeks ago I said enought. I smokeing (or vapeing) e-cigar which is way better than analog cigarette. I am not saying that is completely safe, but not even close as harmfull. My bad habbit becomes a hobbie.

I became a big fan after I found chocolate-flavoured juice.

Haha I can understand that. I vapeing grape right now, but tuday I bought strawberry (which is one of my favourite fruit).

That's actually my biggest problem - I tend to hate fruit-flavoured everything (except for actual fruit). I like a lot of the non-fruit sweet flavours though - caramel, vanilla, chocolate.

Although, having said that, I'm currently using one described as banana creme. It's more creme than banana though.

That's actually my biggest problem - I tend to hate fruit-flavoured everything (except for actual fruit). I like a lot of the non-fruit sweet flavours though - caramel, vanilla, chocolate.

Although, having said that, I'm currently using one described as banana creme. It's more creme than banana though.
Well, the grape, what I am using now is taste a lot like the forest fruit, you can barely feel the difference. Anyway, what kind of device you have?

I've never been addicted to anything but coca-cola in my life and it was hard to stop. So I can't imagine how hard it must be for smoking. I just wanted to say bravo and respect man. Good luck :)

When I was in Japan I got addicted to ice coffee. They just sold it everywhere and it was cheap and sooo tasty. They had strawberry ice lattes, iced caramel mocha lattes, iced dark chocolate lattes... ugh.... i miss them so much.

When I was in Japan I got addicted to ice coffee. They just sold it everywhere and it was cheap and sooo tasty. They had strawberry ice lattes, iced caramel mocha lattes, iced dark chocolate lattes... ugh.... i miss them so much.

Hah, that brings back memories. My ex's parents had a little coffee shop in Nagoya and I remember the ice coffee they served. Japan definitely knows how to make coffee that draws you in if you have a sweet tooth.

Well, the grape, what I am using now is taste a lot like the forest fruit, you can barely feel the difference. Anyway, what kind of device you have?

Mechanical, locally made.

---------- Updated at 09:04 AM ----------

They've started to sell Japanese milk & yoghurt flavoured soda in one of the $2 Japanese stores here. Four cans for $2. I love that stuff.

And I love those stores. So many things you never imagined anyone would invent.

Japanese convenience stores are things of the future. I missed them a lot when I came back to the UK. And Purikura machines. Japan has a lot of slightly niche stuff that I feel needs to be in every country in the world :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom