Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it's settled. My summer vacations starts May 14th and ends June 22nd.

Over a month of freedom with The Witcher 3.

Seems I can count myself happy to be busy with some exams. Got my History exam on May 19th, actually ... That'll be funny.

What historical era do you guys study? We mostly did the Great Depression and the rise of fascism along with bits of the Cold War.

What historical era do you guys study? We mostly did the Great Depression and the rise of fascism along with bits of the Cold War.

It's a bit of everything from the Industrial Revolution on, except WWI and WWII, because that was an extra topic and exams were faster than our learning progress. Think I'm going to find some notes on that topic at my sister's, just to be prepared in case someone likes to annoy me (and they do. They know exactly I'm not in a mood to do an exam at 7.30am, but I have to).

I just want this week to end...I don't care about the next month anymore...most of you know why.
I came over for my daily drink, because i'm pissed off....
I lost a day of work for a useless call from college, asking me to help them building a project...came over, parts don't work. Sat down from 8AM till 3PM doing useless stuff, working with the one guy who actually cares about me working....one teacher just ditched us. "I go to eat" the next thing you know he is in home chilling...
They want this project to represent the college...But then why bring broken untested stuff in...One of my team members lost a whole week of work because of this. He works pretty far (well few hours of driving).
Anyway, most of my plans are already ruined, no normal paycheck from work for this month, no unnerving week, missed a shot - not going to get into details in here.
Oh well, i must deserve this...that's how nature works.

My PC is in the tech room of the shop since this morning... Maybe Thursday, and as Friday is a legal hollyday (hurray for the workers!) then I can be busy this long weekend with all the software to intall :p

Well, with my lucky, all this plan only will happen on Monday or Thuesday ...

OK... I'm lucky when I'm here ;)

---------- Updated at 07:05 PM ----------

@SerieLis, have a drink?

My lovely friends,

Have anyone of you been in Croatia on vacations? If so, know any nice places are worth visiting? (or quite the opposite)

My lovely friends,

Have anyone of you been in Croatia on vacations? If so, know any nice places are worth visiting? (or quite the opposite)

I've been there for 2 weeks. I've visited roman ruins and it was amazing. Especially one time at night. My best memory was an outdoor concert in the Pula Arena. This is worth doing ;)

Edit : Iam getting my desktop tomorrow! Can't wait to play games and start a Farscape marathon on my new screen with my girl :)

My lovely friends,

Krka National park seems like a good choice

You should also visit the city of Dubrovnik, it "acted" as Kings landing in GoT ;D

Attachments

• 4404273656_9948eec0b4_z.jpg
    4404273656_9948eec0b4_z.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom