Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else here feel that TW3 sub-forum has become something of a cesspit? I'm kinda sad. Feel my go-to place for TW3 stuff has become a platform for endless complaining under the guise of caring for a game.

So much this. I've been spending much more time in the community threads because TW3 forum is starting to irritate me. I need a drink. :wine:

Anyone else here feel that TW3 sub-forum has become something of a cesspit? I'm kinda sad. Feel my go-to place for TW3 stuff has become a platform for endless complaining under the guise of caring for a game.

Only the True Ones will stand up over all those gatecrashers....

Yes... A day for no working ;)

It's funny, because every 1 May is always were busiest days in my life.

Он, I got "Be a forum user for 5 years". Nice, all bears on me. :)

Soon everywhere will start appearing many old people with lots of achievements on their chests and main theme of Skyrim is going to play behind every corner. May is always feels very Soviet in this country.

And I have not been here for a long time. I definitely should explore lower floors previous pages. ^_^

Last edited:
How is everyone posting from the future all of a sudden?! Tell me, then- Have they got flying cars yet? Are there many virtual reality kiosks in your city?
And last, but most certainly not least, have they figured out how to run Crysis on medium?

@TemerianGirl с первомайским вас!

All right! over a thousand REDpoints in less than two months! The drinks are on me! A special round of thanks to @ONLY ONCE , @mecha_fish , @wichat.571, @arkhenon , @OliverDK , @LadyJuka , @Lieste , @web-head91 , @GHOSTMD , @LoneWolf, and many more, who read my posts, and had a few laughs at least! I very much appreciate the warm reception I've received from this small group of dedicated members!

(I've tried to thank the main names I've seen most often, but I may have missed a few, and, for that, I'm sorry.)

And a special thanks to @Kinley , and the other moderators, for putting up with my silly grass jokes!

Attachments

• Redpoints!.jpeg
    Redpoints!.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom