Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

All right! over a thousand REDpoints in less than two months! The drinks are on me! A special round of thanks to @ONLY ONCE , @mecha_fish , @wichat.571, @arkhenon , @OliverDK , @LadyJuka , @Lieste , @web-head91 , @GHOSTMD , @LoneWolf, and many more, who read my posts, and had a few laughs at least! I very much appreciate the warm reception I've received from this small group of dedicated members!

Congratz with the points. Well deserved :)

Drinks. I ninja those. :shuriken: :p

Last edited:
I'll be drinking over here in about 20 or 30 mins, not that you care.. but hey maybe you do, I don't know ;)
Anyone else down?

WHAT? Preposterous! When i order a drink, i expect to be served that drink and only that drink!!!! What the hell did you give me anyway? Well, as long as it's free...

*takes a swig*

WHAT? Preposterous! When i order a drink, i expect to be served that drink and only that drink!!!! What the hell did you give me anyway? Well, as long as it's free...

*takes a swig*

Ay, you best beware of that stuff -- it packs quite a wallop! I stick to the Cognac, myself. . . .

Cheers!:scold:

---------- Updated at 02:30 AM ----------

Nice I did an upgrade today I'm stoked LOL and Buzzed!!

---------- Updated at 02:59 AM ----------

MAY 19 2015

---------- Updated at 03:10 AM ----------

Where the fuck are you!?!

---------- Updated at 03:12 AM ----------

[video=youtube;81YXO3sj-U4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81YXO3sj-U4[/video]

---------- Updated at 03:18 AM ----------

Good Night!

@Riv nell

Thx man, gimme a nice fat cigar and for the start 4 cl of this

Or a equaly old and good whisky ;) after that :D time to have some FUN! Muahhahahaha

OH WAIT.... uhm.... better not... we already had that one

Last edited:
@Riv nell

Thx man, gimme a nice fat cigar and for the start 4 cl of this

Or a equaly old and good whisky ;) after that :D time to have some FUN! Muahhahahaha

The REDpoint is for your drink, mate. Cheers. I'm not quite sure what to make of the Ghost Division, though.

The REDpoint is for your drink, mate. Cheers. I'm not quite sure what to make of the Ghost Division, though.

Well party very hard of course, what else? ;) But i already canceled that one @RivenII since the last time my Division
did that.... uhm .... well .... it got a bit out of hand ... you know .... so better not

:p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom