Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Riv nell

Thx man, gimme a nice fat cigar and for the start 4 cl of this

Or a equaly old and good whisky ;) after that :D time to have some FUN! Muahhahahaha

although i personally prefer

Nah, man- Hair of the dog, and all that jazz. Knock back a couple brewskis, you'll be right as rain!

:cheers:

Hmm. Overdid it a wee bit, eh? Too many music posts -- they'll get you every time.
Yep, sure did, I was happy to finally learn how to post videos and emoticons oh well.. ya, Live&Learn right? ;)

---------- Updated at 05:07 PM ----------

Nah, man- Hair of the dog, and all that jazz. Knock back a couple brewskis, you'll be right as rain!

:cheers:
I'm sure I'll be back around May 18/19, but I won't post so many damn videos next time:facepalm: lol..

I just switched my calendar over to May and realized that I've got a crazy schedule coming up between now and May 19th.

Today - Friend is moving out of state and we're having a farewell shindig.
Tomorrow - Last day of relative peace = yard work and house chores and change oil for car
May 3 - Ryan Adams concert!
May 4-8 - work all week (4 days of Court + preparation).
May 9 - All day at a festival where I have to sell food for a local charitable association.
May 10 - Mothers day with the family.
May 11-15 - work all week (3 days of Court + preparation).
May 16 - Go to a wedding of good friends from law school (who are marrying each other).
May 17 - Dedication ceremony for chapel at our church
May 18 - Work
May 19 - Work followed by awesomeness.

Whatever happened to just relaxing? I am going to enjoy having something escape to for a few weeks.

I just switched my calendar over to May and realized that I've got a crazy schedule coming up between now and May 19th.

Today - Friend is moving out of state and we're having a farewell shindig.
Tomorrow - Last day of relative peace = yard work and house chores and change oil for car
May 3 - Ryan Adams concert!
May 4-8 - work all week (4 days of Court + preparation).
May 9 - All day at a festival where I have to sell food for a local charitable association.
May 10 - Mothers day with the family.
May 11-15 - work all week (3 days of Court + preparation).
May 16 - Go to a wedding of good friends from law school (who are marrying each other).
May 17 - Dedication ceremony for chapel at our church
May 18 - Work
May 19 - Work followed by awesomeness.

Whatever happened to just relaxing? I am going to enjoy having something escape to for a few weeks.

All right! over a thousand REDpoints in less than two months! The drinks are on me! A special round of thanks to @ONLY ONCE , @mecha_fish , @wichat.571, @arkhenon , @OliverDK , @LadyJuka , @Lieste , @web-head91 , @GHOSTMD , @LoneWolf, and many more, who read my posts, and had a few laughs at least! I very much appreciate the warm reception I've received from this small group of dedicated members!

(I've tried to thank the main names I've seen most often, but I may have missed a few, and, for that, I'm sorry.)

And a special thanks to @Kinley , and the other moderators, for putting up with my silly grass jokes!

Thanks to you for your jokes, for putting smiles in our faces :D
And...can I ask for a special drink? Today is my 1st anniversary in the forum!!! :victory:
I want Stroh (I've been wanting to try it for years >_<), Queimada, 'Orujo Cream', Jack Daniels or if there are none of these, a good beer!

Sup chaps, long time no see. The Witcher 3 is almost there! Who's gonna play the game on release?

I'm sadly not going to be able to play it on release. I have tons of work to do for uni and I do some freelance work on top of it to earn some money so I can waste it on cool stuff, such as this porcelain quarter-scale statue of Princess Zelda that I bought last week :D :

Last edited:
Thanks to you for your jokes, for putting smiles in our faces :D
And...can I ask for a special drink? Today is my 1st anniversary in the forum!!! :victory:
I want Stroh (I've been wanting to try it for years >_<), Queimada, 'Orujo Cream', Jack Daniels or if there are none of these, a good beer!

Happy Anniversary!

Prost!

(I wasn't familiar with the drink, myself.)

Last edited:
@luc0s

Nice. Zelda is one of those series that I'd really like to look into, but to do so I'd need a bunch of Nintendo consoles and handhelds. A shame. :-

@luc0s

Nice. Zelda is one of those series that I'd really like to look into, but to do so I'd need a bunch of Nintendo consoles and handhelds. A shame. :-

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa; hold the phone, eskiMoe

You tellin' me that you ain't never played a single Zelda game? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom