Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa; hold the phone, eskiMoe

You tellin' me that you ain't never played a single Zelda game? :O
Yes. I've never owned any Nintendo consoles. Thus I've never played any Zelda game.

I grew up with Playstation and PC.

What the hell is Zelda? Video game?

Back off-topic people...And drink:

:D

Oh man, that's...really depressing; to go through life without having played at least one Zelda game :crybaby::crybaby:

i'm going to have a lil' drinky-poo in your honor- may you one day stumble upon the greatness that is The Legend of Zelda

@luc0s

Nice. Zelda is one of those series that I'd really like to look into, but to do so I'd need a bunch of Nintendo consoles and handhelds. A shame. :-

You'd be amazed how far a decent PC and a bunch of emulators would get you. Most of the Legend of Zelda games can be downloaded and played on emulators on your PC for free. Is it legal? Mmmmmmmmmnnooooooooo not entirely, no. But if you don't want to pay big bucks for a bunch of Nintendo consoles/handhelds just for The Legend of Zelda it's an option to look at.

---------- Updated at 10:20 PM ----------

But my point is that video games are on-topic...And on-topic is dangerous while in Hairy Bear...

Hey my post was primarily about my new sexy figurine, that's not a game, it's a figurine.

Also if you look in the last picture you see a nice bottle of Lagavulin 16 in it, so I think my post qualifies for the Hairy Bear. ;)

Man I hope Pacman starches Mayweather. I respect Floyd's abilities to no end but he's played it safety first for so many years I can barely stand this perfect record he has. It's a bullshit record compared to Manny's.

Go Philippines!

Lol, I forgot, not really any fight fans here.

Last edited:
I want gladly present you a new album "Northern Kingdom" in creation of which I directly participated. Enjoy!

Nicely done! Congratulations! To a mind that doesn't understand Russian (sadly, such as my own -- and I only assume that is it the language?) the melodies convey a strong ritual, chant-like quality. Rather soothing, but I still wish I could grasp the meanings. Regrettably, I've always found song to be the ultimate challenge for my ear to comprehend, when it's in any other tongue, even the ones I know -- and, sometimes, even in English.

Last edited:
I want gladly present you a new album "Northern Kingdom" in creation of which I directly participated. Enjoy!

Музыка офигенная, однако невозможно мне слушать народного не слыша Пелагею, мать ею-

Всё равно, супер! Мач респект! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom